Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mick Jagger's 'Loss'

Here's another one worthy of discussion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2583097/Rolling-Stones-cancel-Australian-tour-following-death-Mick-Jaggers-girlfriend-LWren-Scott.html

Micks girlfiend, very sadly, topped herself because, (allegedly), her company was going down with debts of £5 Million.

Mick quoted as saying he had no idea and would have 'helped her' .

HOWEVER.....  Mick, a man with an estimated value in excess of £200 Million has always been known in the entertainment industry as a 'tight-wad' with well sown up pockets.

It really makes yer fink, dunnit ???

I'm quite surprised the Stones cancelled their Australia and New Zealand concerts, I thought they had an old school 'the show must go on' mentality

• 4 weeks later...

I think there's a great deal more to this story than meets the eye, if Jagger and his long term girlfriend were as close as he made out in the press then he would have realised something was wrong and her un-timely death could have been prevented. I'm sure it will only be a matter of weeks before Jagger is seen out with a new girlfriend of similar age.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure it will only be a matter of weeks before Jagger is seen out with a new girlfriend of similar age

It didn't take the great man long did it folks:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/10883215/Sir-Mick-Jagger-pictured-with-mystery-woman.html

I was surprised Jagger made such a song and dance, if you pardon the pun, when L'Wren Scott committed suicide, they never seemed particularly close and rarely saw each other, also he didn't have any of his numerous children with her did he

I must admit, Sir Mick is rather a strange character.

Now tea-total and a non-smoker after years of abusing his body when younger, yet he still  !seems to have the breeding morals of an alley tom-cat !

I don't think Mick has ever grown up has he and is a Peter Pan character, it wouldn't surprise me if he has another child or two before he's finished, Rod Stewart style

At least Rod Stewart is still on the best of terms with all his ex-wives, and in fact the whole extended family, (the ones with children by him), always spend Christmas time all together.

Big J R - I wasn't aware that Jagger was on bad terms with his ex's, i thought he got on well with Jerry Hall for example

No surprise the way he is.

Give people instant fame and money almost overnight and they continue to be one of the most famous people in the world some 40/50 years later and they will obviously have a different outlook on life to the rest of us,although having met him and spent a couple of hours in his company a few years ago,on the whole he was a proper decent chap,but there's no doubt he is different lol

Big J R - I wasn't aware that Jagger was on bad terms with his ex's, i thought he got on well with Jerry Hall for example

I wasn't implying that Sir Mick was on BAD relations with his ex's, rather than possibly with the exception of Britt Ekland, Rod Stewart remains in constant contact with his.

Eastside Urchin – Yes, Jagger certainly seems an interesting character and has at least retained some old fashioned values unlike many other elderly rock stars, I wonder if he will eventually go out in the same fashion as The Who’s John Entwhistle did as he’s certainly not getting any younger

I see that Mick had been seeing new girlfriend, Melanie Hamrick, 27, prior to the suicide of L'Wren Scott, I wonder why he came across as so upset when Scott died and how long it will be before Hamrick falls pregnant:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658055/EXCLUSIVE-Jaggers-lover-ballet-dancer-43-years-junior-met-two-weeks-BEFORE-LWrens-sad-suicide.html

• 2 months later...

It would appear that Mick Jagger is no longer with dancer Melanie Hamrick and has been playing the field, it makes you wonder why the great man bothered to stay so long with girlfriend L'Wren Scott prior to her sad suicide, particularly with her depression and money issues:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/mick-jagger-beds-two-swedish-3817166

It would appear that Mick Jagger is no longer with dancer Melanie Hamrick and has been playing the field, it makes you wonder why the great man bothered to stay so long with girlfriend L'Wren Scott prior to her sad suicide, particularly with her depression and money issues:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/mick-jagger-beds-two-swedish-3817166

Maybe Jagger actually loved her, or perhaps she was a great shag.

... or maybe, just maybe, he's a greedy womaniser !

Big J R - Would you stay in a long term relationship with a miserable, depressed, ungrateful, spendthrift who milked you for thousands of pounds to pay her huge debts no matter how attrative she was

• 2 months later...

I see that Mick Jagger is upset about private information being made public concerning the death of former girlfriend L'Wren Scott, a spokesman for the great man said that 'the Rolling Stones had settled the insurance claim following the cancellation of the Australian leg of their tour following the sad death of L'Wren Scott however we are deeply upset that confidential medical and other private information about members of the band, their immediate family and loved ones has entered the public domain':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30053461

• 6 months later...

I see that Mick Jagger remenbered the death of former girlfriend L'Wren Scott recently and is quoted as saying 'I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way, we spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves, I will never forget her'. Strange then that Jagger was seen with sexy dancer Melanie Hamrick, 27, shortly after the death of 'his beloved' and, as I've said before, you have to wonder why the great man bothered to stay so long with L'Wren Scott prior to her sad suicide considering her depression and money issues with Jagger constantly having to put his hand in his pocket to bail her out:

http://www.people.com/article/mick-jagger-remembers-girlfriend-lwren-scott-birthday-suicide

Archived