Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Photo

Last Call: We need a Webmaster!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline Beano

Beano
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Ashford Town (Middlesex)
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football

Hi everyone,

It's been no secret that I informed the Chairman back in October that I would be relinquishing all of my roles with the club at the end of its financial year, which is 30th April.

Some time ago, I posted a message on here asking whether anyone would like to take over running the technical side of the website. It really isn't that complicated and I'm happy to provide training and limited support to any person or team that would like to take the site forward.

Exactly four weeks today, I will stop being the club's General Secretary and Webmaster and I would hate to see a project that has developed over five years wither and die.

If anyone fancies having a crack at looking after the site then, please, drop me an email or PM via the Forum. Otherwise, we may find that, next season, we have one of those Pitchero or Club Website pages as our online presence. 

Cheers,

Gareth

Edited by Beano, 2 April 2014 - 10:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus