Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Simon Parker Shirt For Sale * Season Worn*

Hi

At the end of last season i got Simon Parkers shirt. It is number 15, and was previously used by Lke, as u can see where they took off his name to use Parker.

It has all the right sized numbers, letters along with the conference patches on.

Anyone got any offers?

Size XL.

Cheers

Are they still at the club?

I dunno, i support west ham, live in gravesend and try to get to as many matches as i can, but i have a hammers season ticket so its hard.

i am a friend of the chairmans daughter.

Nah - Danny Lye made a couple of appearances last year before departing around December time, and Simon Parker rejoined in about Feb last year made a couple of appearances in what was his second spell at the club, and then left again.

But if it was the shirt that Danny was wearing when he scored , what was probably our finest and arguably our most crucial goal at Nuneaton last year you might get an offer of a couple of quid.