Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Scudamore's Sexist Comments

Rhodes

As I said Rhodes, Syd has said it all, another person who knows how you lie and twist half truths and no truths.

Yes but Steve doesn't know the in's and out's does he if you pardon the expression

My god Cliff, what a truly sad & warped life you lead. Dragging up old posts from 4 & a 1/2 years ago just fuel your appetite for trolling. Can't you be happy for 2 people & to be quite honest what the feck has it got to do with you ?

Everyone else has moved on with their lives, yet a sad bitter outsider like yourself has to dig up crap & make lies & tasteless accusations. I for one know that Gordon invested heavily in the club to keep it going. I also know that he was the only person Sally wanted to be with. He & Sally went way beyond their duties for that club & it was a mutual decision between everyone involved to cease competing, so please just leave it be for once eh ?

& remember the club motto "Loyalty Above All" ?

Well that still exists amongst friends. How many people can you count on for that ?

As Syd says,  your a sad and bitter outsider who makes up lies and tasteless accusations, and in actuality he knows all of the details far better than you are ever likely to.

All that needs saying.

Anyway lets move on now shall we and get back to the topic of this thread.

But you're the one that always sidetracks topics to your own little world

I see that intrigue surrounds another PA who worked at the Premier League as Scudamore's PA, apparently sexy Paola Nyderek, 34, quit just weeks into her role prior to Rani Abraham taking over and informing the Daily Mirror about the sexist e-mails. The plot thickens doesn't it:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/richard-scudamores-second-female-personal-3603715

• 3 months later...

I see that Richard Scudamore's former PA, Rani Abraham, has un-wisely spoken out following the Malky Mackay case, she said in the press ‘the FA’s decision to ­investigate the alleged comments by Mackay is ­absolutely right but it shows what a sham it was when nothing could not be done to discipline people over my case. The Premier League is so powerful that the FA and other major figures in the game are scared of it, everyone knows and this is more proof. Football is run by dinosaurs at the top, the League Managers Association’s response shows how out of touch it all is, if it wants to have any credibility I feel it has to look at this issue again’.

I think Abraham would have been best advised to keep quiet as there is no connection whatsoever between the two cases:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/richard-scudamores-former-pa-malky-4095628