Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Honduras Friendly

Big J R

I'm somewhat surprised that no-one has yet commented on Englands pitiful performance last night.

I thought the friendly last night was a total waste of time as was the Peru game at Wembley and the Ecuador game last week, these are teams that we should be beating in our sleep so what chance have we possibly got in Brazil against the likes of Italy and Uraguay

You don't win anything by playing friendlies, they are simply training games and as such nothing should be read into them - the real results count next week

A few bubbles have been burst though as regards Shaw as a L/B,totally destroyed against Ecuador.Johnson has had a Mare in all 3 games.The suprising thing for me is the lack of hostility by the media towards Woy.Are Baines and Johnson barred from bombing on,which is their strong points.

Shaw is absolute class but it's hard to suddenly be thrown in this late to the World Cup finals and in such conditions.

I think the media are actually going easy on Woy as like the majority of people they think that we have no chance of getting very far,although I think we could surprise a few teams by qualifying easily from the group,I don't think we have the quality though to get past the quarters although only Spain,Germany and Argentina look decent.

I can't understand why Ashley Cole wasn't it the squad, he can wipe the floor with Shaw and Baines put together

I can't understand why Ashley Cole wasn't it the squad, he can wipe the floor with Shaw and Baines put together

Ashley Cole has retired now Rhodesly. Got the hump after not being included because Woy feels he might be a little too old to keep up. Mind you Baines is slow as all feck so not sure why.

Loosely - Well I'm glad we are in agreement for once, going by last nights Charity match at Old Trafford even Des Walker would be a far better option in Brazil than Shaw and Baines wouldn't he

So now that we've commented on the pre World Cup friendlies, does any one fancy betting on when England will be on a plane home ??

:ph34r:

Well obviously the day after the Costa Rica game

Archived