Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Has Sepp Blatter lost the plot?

cup of tea

I think it's clear to see that there are obvious problems with the Qatar bid for the World Cup, the extreme heat was not taken into consideration for starters and there's a significant evidence about potential corruption, but according to Sepp Blatter, the British media are being racist.

I hope the sponsors put enough pressure on FIFA to sort the situation out properly but I think they will try to bluff their way through.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2653335/Sepp-Blatter-calls-British-media-racists-World-Cup-corruption-scandal-engulfs-FIFA.html

Not in Sepp Bloatter's world he hasn't. This is what he can tell the African Nations that the UK and everyone else who complains why.

I know that the buck stops with Sepp Blatter but can't we give the poor bloke a break for once, surely it's the staff around him who are clearly incompetent buffoons and on the take and on the whole Blatter himself does a decent enough job overseeing a huge Worldwide operation, it's a thankless task.

I don't agree, Rhodsey.

The man is a complete and utter egotistical twat.

Well when I worked in the House of Lords for a brief time on secondment my boss met with Blatter and you couldn't have wished for a nicer more genuine chap, I appreciate that was sometime ago but surely he can't have changed that much

Well, he is getting on a bit now and his recent comments about Britin being a racist country where far too much over the top.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/09/sepp-blatter-fifa-qatar

Well maybe he has got a point, we can be racist at times can't we

I saw on the news last night that the knives are really out for him now.

This guy is not in this world.Still he has plenty of money !

#

Probably something to do with all these bribes, (allegedly !!!)

Archived