Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hereford United kicked out of the conference

RalphC

I think a lot of it depends on wether your face fits !!

:ph34r:

I wonder what the likes of Ronnie Radford, Ricky George and Colin Addison think, very sad!

QPR have reported debts of £60 million and their reward is promotion to the premier league.

But in business I guess it just depends on whether you have the means to service the debt.

The two situations tell you all you need to know about the difference from prem / championship to leagues only two or three levels down.

And just to think,the two clubs were only a league apart a few years back.

But Hereford fans should need not worry,as a fan of a club which went to the wall,it's not all bad,and clubs like ours,Chester etc reform,keeping the same fanbase,identity and tend to come back stronger and wiser from their experiences.

Hereford is a decent size town with a good football heritage and while like many towns it's size quite a few probably now support teams like united,Liverpool,Chelsea,arsenal etc,they are on the whole armchair fans who could probably be tempted back to Edgar street with a new club

QPR have reported debts of £60 million and their reward is promotion to the premier league.

But in business I guess it just depends on whether you have the means to service the debt.

The two situations tell you all you need to know about the difference from prem / championship to leagues only two or three levels down.

And just to think,the two clubs were only a league apart a few years back.

But Hereford fans should need not worry,as a fan of a club which went to the wall,it's not all bad,and clubs like ours,Chester etc reform,keeping the same fanbase,identity and tend to come back stronger and wiser from their experiences.

Hereford is a decent size town with a good football heritage and while like many towns it's size quite a few probably now support teams like united,Liverpool,Chelsea,arsenal etc,they are on the whole armchair fans who could probably be tempted back to Edgar street with a new club

Hereford havnt gone "to the wall" they have just been relegated a couple of divisions.The only losers are the people.businesses that are owed money. IMO the Conference have behaved responsibly and should be commended.

I'm guessing that (as usual) someone has walked off with a load of money leaving businesses out of pocket, and leave the club and the fans to pick up the pieces. The problem is that the club then gets the blame.

I'm guessing that (as usual) someone has walked off with a load of money leaving businesses out of pocket, and leave the club and the fans to pick up the pieces. The problem is that the club then gets the blame.

Quite so !!

Archived