Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Malky Mackay

Rhodes

There's skill shortages in this country which we seem not to be able to fill with people from this country. I think that we need to look at the scope of apprenticeships and work with Colleges/Universities to make sure that going forward we have people with the correct skill sets to bridge the gap.

In the meantime, where do we get those people from?

Also, we are going to get an increasingly ageing population, we are going to need younger workers at some point to generate income in this country.

Yes, we don't want people to come to this country simply to scrounge on benefits, I believe however that will be a minority of people however (although I'm sure the Daily Mail / UKIP will highlight every single case individually in an attempt to distort people's perceptions of what's really going on).

Block immigration at your peril, this country will suffer economically if you do.

A very high proportion of doctors and nurses at our local hospital are immigrants, as are many of the other skilled professionals working there. As they gain experience they naturally move on to make  progress in their careers. If we block immigration who will replace these skilled people the NHS so desperately needs. 

I wonder if Malky will be able to turn things round at Wigan, it would be a crying shame if they suffered another relegation particularly for Dave Whelan

It wasn't fair that he was hung out to dry recently was it for simply telling the truth

• 1 month later...

I note that Whelan has now resigned as Chairman at Wigan. No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision.

I note that Whelan has now resigned as Chairman at Wigan. No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision.

That's what I thought !

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt his blotting of his own copybook has had some influence on his decision

And what copybook are you referring to, I think poor Dave Whelan resigned because he is totally fed up with the World we sadly live in today where you aren't allowed to say boo to a goose.

Yeah, you aren't allowed to express your racist tendencies if you're the owner of a football club affiliated to the FA. 

I wonder what the FA would do if Jeremy Clarkson ever buys a football club.

If you don't drink it eat it or put petrol in it he isn't interested in it Alan.

I wonder what the FA would do if Jeremy Clarkson ever buys a football club.

Sh1t themselves, probably !!

:ph34r:

• 5 months later...

It's good news isn't it that poor Malky Mackay was finally exonerated after the FA rightly concluded that he should not face any disciplinaryaction for the supposed racist, sexist, homophobic and anti-semetic messeges he exchanged with Iain Moody and that it was a private matter between the two, it's nice to see common sense prevailing for once:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3163685/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-face-no-FA-disciplinary-action-racist-sexist-homophobic-anti-Semitic-messages.html