Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Personal Problem !!

Big J R

I walked into a chemist and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman I was talking to said that she and her sister owned and ran the store, and hence there were no male employees.  he then asked if she could help me.

I said that it was something that I would be much more comfortable with discussing with a male pharmacist.

The lady pharmacist assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying, ‘This is tough for me to discuss, but I get erections every day that last more than four hours. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it.’

The pharmacist said, ‘Just a minute, I'll have a word with my sister.’

When she returned, she said, ‘My sister and I have discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do . . .

. . . 1/3 ownership in the store,
. . . A company car,
. . . A king size bed, and....
. . . £1,000 a month in living expenses.’

Archived