Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hi Everyone

Mews2209

Just to introduce myself, I'm 54 coming up to 55 within the next 10 days (not dropping hints or anything like that). I started watching football sat on my dad's knee in the stand at Rhyl on our way home from holidays, when I was about 3, to watch Rhyl v Altrincham and I've been hooked ever since.

I've worked at Altrincham Football Club for approx 30 years and at the age of 37 I got married and moved to Wigan. We then started watching Kidsgrove Athletic (I know there were clubs a lot nearer home).

Then a few years ago looking for somewhere to go we noted a club very local to us Wigan Robin Park where we became committee members, but due to circumstances beyond our control we resigned and now I have come full circle and have gone back to proper grassroots football by getting involved with Wigan Cosmos FC who play in the South Lancashire Counties Football League on a Sunday.

Anyway that's all for now.

Cheers

Margaret

Hi Ian

The website is being redone (if that's a real word!) so keep checking and of course I'll let everyone know when it is finished.

Cheers

M

PS: We are playing at Aspull Civic at 11am Sunday morning.

Archived