Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Adam Cash

upthegate

I'm a Slough fan. Adam Cash was one of the few that had a good game,apart from one major gaffe that he did,when he slipped/missed the tackle for Redditch's second goal.However,he looks a very good prospect.I was impressed by his keenness to get involved in the game.You can't aways say that with loan signings!

On our game,Redditch were by far the better team on the day,as the scoreline suggests.Most of our players will have nightmares on their individual efforts but in truth,that isn't the norm and we are a much better team than what the players gave yesterday.

Currently we have a few casualties through injury, and one of our first choice centre halves was suspended for yesterday's game.

So we will bounce back. 

We will need to bring our A Game to Margate when we play you lot in the FA Trophy to have any chance of upsetting the odds.

Good luck for the season to your side[except in our forthcoming cup tie/ties?]!

Terry Brown is a class non-league manager and to have him at the helm can only be a good thing for promotions but in terms of managers, the two joint managers we have are first rate,too and have been a massive step in the right direction since they walked into our club.

I think Adam is on dual registration rather than loan just to give him a game or two. You are right, hes a good prospect but hasnt had much match time at margate.

It seems he lives up in our parts of England,so think it would be good if we could hang on to him for a bit, even though we have two very able right backs and a very experienced,top-draw left back.

He is quick around the park and I think he would get valuable experience in our squad, to make him stronger to fight for a place in your squad.

I would have thought that would be a win/win situation for both teams but like all teams you can only choose eleven to play and we do have a fairly in depth squad to choose from but from yesterday's showing he looked like he would be a decent recruit,despite his misdemeanour. 

thanks 3spirit.

never let margate down even when playing at a higher level.

maybe keep us updated on other games ?

Don't worry about FA Trophy game.

Rules dictate that Margate can never progress in the fa cup or trophy-and usually go out every year to a team playing   at least one league below.

normal service was resumed this year with our recent home fa cup exit to the mighty barton rovers 

• 3 weeks later...

How about cup games against teams at the same level ;)....sorry had to get our promotion in there somehow

I expect Saturday to be a tough tough game for us.....

Adam Cash hasnt played for us since the Redditch game and in fairness, following the game against us Redditch won 9-2 and 7-2 in their next two games......not sure what goes in the pre match meal :)

Archived