Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Messi to sign one day ?

michael

On the basis that Mr Brown emphasises 'at the moment', do i take it that at some stage an approach to Mr Messi may be forthcoming ?

http://www.thanetgazette.co.uk/Margate-missing-man-like-Barcelona-star-Lionel/story-23202181-detail/story.html

I actually think TB is being a bit harsh on himself and the players.

Yep-moss and allen are dominating the scoring,Taylor hasn't done bad either when playing-and whilst i have only seen about a third of the games-i have never seen these one sided games with margate missing a host of chances.

yep-can always do better;but i have never seen us create that many chances in a game.

if anything-i would have said that not enough chances are being created.

In fact-in most of the games i have seen-the opposition have probably had more and better chances-and its margate who have converted more and better,and Bull has pulled us out of the mire on more than one occasion.

I

as others have commented elsewhere, and as implied above-it has been coming-defence has never looked great .

hopefully with Beales and Johnson -there is now an experienced and quality central partnership.

Tb rightly goes on about chances being taken-but i always maintail its the defence that has to be rightfirst of all .

If you don't concede a goal,you only need to score one goal to win-and we are capable of that )

If you concede three goals-you need to score four to win-and that hardly ever happens.

Its all a bit simple to me-don't concede,score a goal and you win.

At this level-and most others-defensive errors mean you concede,and we can make on error a game-as we are capable of scoring twice-but if as per yesterday-you make three defensive errors-it is very unlikely you will score four-thus you lose.

'don't concede the nil '

Archived