Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ched Evans

Rhodes

It might help the police more if you spelt my name correctly. It would help them even more if they didn't have to prosecute idiots like you for wasting police time.

All I have been told is that they always now take action against anyone inciting violence and threats to others online in this manner. Not wasting their time at all. They even told me that!!

that is the spelling I was given.

All I have been told is that they always now take action against anyone inciting violence and threats to others online in this manner. Not wasting their time at all. They even told me that!!

that is the spelling I was given.

I would imagine Romford's under-resourced and overworked police are having a great laugh at your expense. 

Poor attempt at brownosing the police there Alan. I certainly hope they do visit you if it is only to educate you or embarrass you round your gaff (residence/known address etc)

No excuse what soever for inciting violence during sporting activities let alone any other type! Shameful.

Poor attempt at brownosing the police there Alan. I certainly hope they do visit you if it is only to educate you or embarrass you round your gaff (residence/known address etc)

No excuse what soever for inciting violence during sporting activities let alone any other type! Shameful.

The only times the police have ever visited my humble abode is to thank me, I was never embarrassed.

Having just revisited my previous posts on this thread I'm unable to find one single example of me inciting or threatening violence, perhaps you can enlighten me. 

He could be back as early as this weekend. I would imagine there's quite a few league one defenders who can't wait to inflict serious damage on the evil Evans. 

Sounds like inciting violence to me. presumably the police too if Ralph's word is to be taken and I have no reason to doubt him.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll take your previous good behaviour into account.

Sounds like inciting violence to me. presumably the police too if Ralph's word is to be taken and I have no reason to doubt him.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll take your previous good behaviour into account.

Oh dear, I never knew imagining something was a criminal offence, and if that's the best you can do it's quite pathetic. 

If Romford's finest can stop laughing long enough and read the buffoon Ralphs post number 148, where he said he would rather employ a convicted rapist  than an ex-policeman or soldier they will realise the man's a complete nutcase. 

Like I said, I'll be amazed if Evans kicks a ball in anger for Oldham Athletic

What did I tell you folks, it was never going to happen

What I thought was surprising was the criticism of Gordon Taylor for comparing the Evans case with Hillsborough, I made him spot on

• 2 weeks later...

It has all gone quiet where 'pariah' Evans is concerned, nobody will touch him with a barge pole will they and I can see him ending up a dustman or road sweeper.

He'll survive - his prospective father in law is minted.

I read an article the other day about the possibility of him buying a football club. If he was my son in law I would think paying for corrective surgery to be more appropriate.

• 8 months later...

I see that beleaguered Ched Evans is clinging onto false hope to clear his tainted name, the wealthy father of Evans's girlfriend Natasha Massey has engaged private investigators who have spent considerable time and money trying to dig up flimsy new evidence against his poor victim who Evans unceremoniously raped at a Premier Inn in Rhyl in 2012:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3268281/Convicted-rapist-Ched-Evans-plans-question-inconsistencies-victim-s-lifestyle-police-failings-case-clear-appeal.html

• 11 months later...

And her father. I dont think many dads would be happy having scum like Evans as a son in law .I know I certainly wouldn't.

I couldn't agree more, RB !!