Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I HOPE YOU LOSE ON SAT

Nowt wrong with your fans just your over the top idiot of a manager you have that thinks he is to big for the Conference.<p>So I hope Braintree stuff you BIG time.

YOU LOT ARE SH*T YOU HAVE A SH*T MANAGER YOUR GROUND IS SH*T AND YOU WILL REMAIN SH*T COME SATURADY. <p>Quote

"This is bigger than the Conference" will haunt your t**ser of a Manager for years to come.<p>As for our fans singing we would out sing you lot anyday.It just happend you had the home end at VP that has a built in echo chamber roof so f*ck you !

i thought you said there was nothing wrong with our fans?.. now you say they are sh.t, so therefore there is 'nowt' wrong with **** fans.. if that is the case then there is 'nowt' wrong with our sh.t ground and sh.t manager.. also the fact that we will remain sh.t after saturday dosent really amount to much either...

the only bit of this message i can really relate to is the f..k you bit because we had the benefit of the built in echo chamber,chamber

Well what can I say? Such a well reasoned argument in juxtaposition with a superb command of the English language leaves me... speechless.<p>Some idiots come onto this discussion board and just post c r a p with little or no thought behind what they are trying to say. But this posting from FGR Lad is so well composed, blending mature thought with youthfull wit. The excellent use of litotes and hyperbole belies the writers true educational upbringing. Well done on your creative crafting of the language of Milton and Shakespear, used to such a devastating effect to win your argument.<p>Now f u c k - o f f and get back to s h a g g i n g sheep.

Merv, Would you mind doing shorter words, for the benefit of the younger ones? tongue.gif" border="0 FGR, Come on, give us a friendly, try and 'outsing' us grin.gif" border="0 . For the pieces of Canv, and Merv's text that I did understand, well done, good statements, next time, just remember me frown.gif" border="0 ( tongue.gif" border="0 See ya in the conference FGR *****

In the absence of anything else from FGR LAD that is sensible or decent, this thread is now closed.<p>Frenchy<p>(Sorry CANV, your message was posted just too late, but your sentiments about FGR LAD are echoed by us all - Frenchy)