Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Billericay Gazette

The interview in the Gazette saddened me. I have no idea why this has to roll on and on. There was little said publicly by any supporters since the Weymouth game. So was this just a bit of hack reporting? Or was indeed made to get a reaction... Who knows. Personally I am getting to the point where I don't care. I am seeing my friends, some who have bluer blood than me decide not to come anymore... And that is a shame...

Still....

Plus ca change

Plus c'est la meme chose

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.

If we live a self-directed, self-motivated, self-centered life, always needing to get our own way, then we're going to be miserable. In fact, many times we believe it's our problems that are making us unhappy when, in reality, it's because we're focused on ourselves!

Edited by New Lodger

The interview in the Gazette saddened me. I have no idea why this has to roll on and on. There was little said publicly by any supporters since the Weymouth game. So was this just a bit of hack reporting? Or was indeed made to get a reaction... Who knows. Personally I am getting to the point where I don't care. I am seeing my friends, some who have bluer blood than me decide not to come anymore... And that is a shame...

Still....

Plus ca change

Plus c'est la meme chose

Gazza, I'm sorry, I cannot get too depressed about your post, when alongside it is a pop up advert showing me a big chested Russian lass inviting me to find love in Russia and the Ukraine.

Gazza, I'm sorry, I cannot get too depressed about your post, when alongside it is a pop up advert showing me a big chested Russian lass inviting me to find love in Russia and the Ukraine.

That's not fair!  I've got an image of two Kraftwerk books on sale on Amazon!

Quite right. I am looking forward to tomorrows game. Be interesting to see the side we put out as there have been so many changes. Is Ricky Sappleton still injured and what about Callum Dunne, any news.

My adopted team Harrogate have a physio section where they give bulletins on injured players. I know sometimes managers don't want to give away too much to opposing teams but it is really frustrating when we don't know what is happening to players in the squad.

Rest assured B/H if we lose a couple the forum will soon liven up.

Well at least we have a comment from NL in this thread that makes sense but I’m afraid no reply to an earlier question from a Supporter.

For all the boasting of being positive this post in my opinion is negative, is this positive thoughts, negative actions ?

I have not seen any comment complaining about losing 3 points, what I have seen is a number of opinions about the team’s performance in a game which we won.  Let’s see some positive actions from all those positive thoughts.

Quite right. I am looking forward to tomorrows game. Be interesting to see the side we put out as there have been so many changes. Is Ricky Sappleton still injured and what about Callum Dunne, any news.

My adopted team Harrogate have a physio section where they give bulletins on injured players. I know sometimes managers don't want to give away too much to opposing teams but it is really frustrating when we don't know what is happening to players in the squad.

I asked a similar question at the "open forum" and was told and i quote, "Buy a programme" Which i do on a regular basis and it's got no such info in it.

I went on VCD's site this morning to get info on our game they have posted  "This Saturday The boys travel across the water to face Billericay Town and hopefully bring three points back to Crayford kick off 3pm"

Our site has no game info  (as yet)

In other news: Help needed if you can assist I'm sure John at least would be grateful  

Club groundsman John Mason has asked if a few people can help this morning with the clearing of leaves from the pathways at the Blunts Wall road end of the ground.

If possible can you bring your own broom

Thank you for your co-operation.

​I'm working till 2 so won't be able to get there to assist :-(

BP you seem to be getting steamed up about these pert Russian girls, has Mr Abramovich been giving you some half time entertainment at the Bridge !! Don't get the old BP up !!

But it does show there is not a lot happening on the forum. 3 points tomorrow please, save a seat for me.

Earlier in the season, I got castigated for being too critical of one particular home performance. I accepted that possibly my words were a bit too strong and I am now taking a more "chilled" approach with my comments. One example of this was my comment about the pop up advert for Russian Girls - which my other half read over my shoulder and cleared it for publication lol

Once again I am not being critical, but we are overdue a home win in the league, so lets get behind the boys today. Might see you for a pint beforehand but I don't think I will have to save you your seat !!!!!

The programme does have injury information... It is mentioned under the Managers piece... As for regular updates, well... There is always something more people want from their programme... I suppose that is a positive that people use the programme as the font of information... Unfortunately I am not informed of any changes or news items and have to rely on the main website myself...