Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Billericay Gazette

Unfortunately I am not informed of any changes or news items and have to rely on the main website myself...

Sorry GazzaBTFC My point was regarding the response at the open forum and not your editorial skill/knowledge :-) 

Well at least we have a comment from NL in this thread that makes sense but I’m afraid no reply to an earlier question from a Supporter.

For all the boasting of being positive this post in my opinion is negative, is this positive thoughts, negative actions ?

I have not seen any comment complaining about losing 3 points, what I have seen is a number of opinions about the team’s performance in a game which we won.  Let’s see some positive actions from all those positive thoughts.

A childish argument. You call my post negative for point out negativity, on that infant logic your post is as negative. I'll not engage you anymore as you are obviously a minor.

BB... No offence was taken... I was looking at it from a positive point that people want more from the programme... Which is is great.

My own opinion is that the programme can be the forum for injuy news as it is published for a Saturday game and therefore reduces the oppositions options as regards inside information and changes they need to make... The Wicked Wide Web is a bit to live in some cases...