Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nothing happening?

upthegate

It has taken over for at least a year. Those fans who regularly go to home and away fixtures post mainly on there now re the games, at the last count I believe we have over 550 members.

everyone views it different and the fact that the majority seem happy on that facebook thingy is fine.

i have been known to make the odd useless post on there

I just find it a shame that where one prefers to talk football, you have to look for it between videos of laughing dogs, grannies with aprons,personal messages-and then occasionally there is a bit of margate football stuff.

I think its called' dumming down ';and possibly just reflects soceity in general ?

does not make me right though-its called supply and demand;so its me who must be the idiot.

I've been known to make the odd obsenity-but that facebook thing is full of people swearing as well-just does not sit well in the written word imo.

again- i am obviously wrongas most seem to love it

anyway-there seems to be a herne bay happening tomorrow night.

one is tempted to say-i hope TB plays a strong team-but he hasn't got much choice-we have no reserves so he has no real alternative but to play a' strong team'.

game seems to have come at a good time-if he is changing 'the system' seems to give the team a chance to get comfortable with it in a marginally less important fixture.

Does Priors loan end pre Herne bay or post Herne bay-will he be playing for margate tomorrow night ?

Up the 'Gate

I've been known to make the odd obsenity-but that facebook thing is full of people swearing as well-just does not sit well in the written word imo.

again- i am obviously wrongas most seem to love it

anyway-there seems to be a herne bay happening tomorrow night.

one is tempted to say-i hope TB plays a strong team-but he hasn't got much choice-we have no reserves so he has no real alternative but to play a' strong team'.

game seems to have come at a good time-if he is changing 'the system' seems to give the team a chance to get comfortable with it in a marginally less important fixture.

Does Priors loan end pre Herne bay or post Herne bay-will he be playing for margate tomorrow night ?

Up the 'Gate

simple answer is no - and I wouldnt think he'll play against bognor for obvious reasons.

having just put a posting on that facebook thing, i am arguably hypocritical and disingenuous towards it in my posting above.

still don't like it-but i guess it does have its uses.

anyway-sounds like margate rightly taking tonights game seriously-excellent.

At start of season-i said Prior would be our best striking option-still time for him to prove it.

lets trust he really is chomping at the bit as stuart cash suggests

Up the 'Gate

Dunno if I'm tempting fate but here goes.... teams that have a good run in the FA Cup seem to dip in form and performances in the league.  I remember Dover a few seasons ago, Hastings last season or the season before was it?  Now not saying Maidstone will do the same as they have a very good team players, manager etc etc and ok they had a draw last night but on all accounts deserved a win.  But games in hand look good on paper but only if you pick up points, I'm more concerned of the teams below at present think there may be a few surprises before the end of the season....... 

Archived