Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V Enfield Town. Pitch Inspection

GazzaBTFC

Pitch looked back to it usual on Saturday so not surprised.

also before the game on Saturday the pitch looked cut up and generally really poor and not really suited to our slick passing football style.

The previous game played on it was over 2 weeks prior to Saturday. What on earth happened to pitch in that time if no one was playing on it!? 

Pitch looked back to it usual on Saturday so not surprised.

also before the game on Saturday the pitch looked cut up and generally really poor and not really suited to our slick passing football style.

The previous game played on it was over 2 weeks prior to Saturday. What on earth happened to pitch in that time if no one was playing on it!?

Moles?

As all us occasional gardeners know, the grass growing season has got later and later in recent years. This season the grass on our pitch seems longer. I don't know if that's a deliberate policy, but it will retain more moisture and take longer to dry out.

I guess we will get an official announcement on the website in due course.

As all us occasional gardeners know, the grass growing season has got later and later in recent years. This season the grass on our pitch seems longer. I don't know if that's a deliberate policy, but it will retain more moisture and take longer to dry out.

I guess we will get an official announcement on the website in due course.

I have some connections who could help, Little Bo Peep, if she could find her sheep, could bring then down and have a munch but that would leave some deposits behind. I'm afraid Farmer John cannot help as the ground is too soft for his tractor and his boss won't repair his other equipment.

Don't hold your breath for an announcement as the main website and twitter seem to have technical problems.

Archived