Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

I am not the only one that hates you

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
regular view basic view
21 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Re: a message from Bedford Town fans
Posted by Jan on 26/4/2002, 11:49:11 , in reply to "a message from Bedford Town fans"<p>Henry
Thank you for your words of support. Do you mind passing your thoughts onto the Bedford players so that we can keep that fat, Rolls Royce Driving, white socked, Essex git out of the Conference.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
another Bedford Town fan speaks out, we hate Canvey
Posted by slaughter cat on 26/4/2002, 12:55:59 <p>yeah we hate Canvey, their ground is a dump, and they have no support, we`ll laugh and laugh and laugh when they don`t go up. They blew it last year as well tee hee. Only thing is,is that Roger Ashby set a target of 50 points this season,and we need to win Saturday to reach that. The money that Canvey pay their players is obscene, nearly as obscene as Kings huge belly,

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
a message from Bedford Town fans
Posted by henry rollins on 26/4/2002, 11:03:11 <p>We all hope you go up instead of Canvey. We hate them as much as you do, when we played there the ref must have been in Kings pocket as he played so much extra time they eventually equalised, we played them off the park that day. Good luck tomorrow, we dont really care about the result as long as you go up and Canvey dont.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Says far more about Bedford Town fans (and you) than it does about anyone else.

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
Too right mate, you've ot at least another season of cr@p from the BEDFORD to keep you annoyed.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
when you have finished with your bedford 'love in' perhaps you should get some 'canvey fixation' therapy.. ok so we beat you in the trophy and our manager said he felt it was better than being in the conf... on the day im sure it was.. try to imagine the achievement for the man.. from essex senior to beating 4 conf teams to take the ultimate non league cup on a great day for the island.. what did you think he would say? 'oh well that was a larf but im really miffed at finishing second in the ryman prem after our second season in it'... to base your arguement on the support of fans of a team that have come up the pyramid with us with some good rivalry on the way is er.. whats the word im looking for..er oh yes bollox

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
At the end of the day if you do go up as I am sure one season you will sadly. It is not your club it is just the smug cokney attitude your Manager has he thinks he is to big for the Conference.<p>Maybe a look around some of the teams MBs that have droped out think about it thay are gutted.<p>REMBEMER IT IS BETTER TO BE AT THE TOP OF ONE PILE THAN AT THE BOTTOM OF ANOTHER ?<p>I never want FGR to get into Div 3 for that reason. But your slob smug manger thinks the Conference is just a minor inconvence on his way to play MAN UTD :-)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
A message from all Bedford Town fans, Canvey are gonna lose tomorrow, we`re gonna throw the game so Gravesnd go up instead. Canvey make us **** , King can stick his cheque book where the sun don`t shine, you have no fans and a crappy wind blown ground, we are all going to celebrate tomorrow when Gravesend get promoted to the conference, you can go to one of Kings clubs and drown your sorrows.

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
I must admit that I do like to annoy you canvey boys but the supposed Eagles fan in front of me on this thread is talking $hit......Bedford would never throw any game.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Henry, go away.<p>If I wanted to listen to an a r s e h o l e I could fart.

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
WE HATE CANVEY, AND I FOR ONE HOPE BEDFORD ROLL OVER AND LET GRAVESEND WALK ALL OVER THEM TOMORROW.<p>MIND YOU, I HATE FOREST GREEN TOO.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Why do you hate Forest Green ? everyone loves us apart from Gloucester SH*TY and St Albans and the welsh idiots from Hereford but they are all scum clubs anyway.<p>lose lose lose thank you

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
well maybe i'm from st albans then.<p>and i can't think why everyone likes you. your ground is crap and the stands are full of inbreds

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Merv, damn, theres a saying I heard amongst the canvey fans, last season I think. Wouldnt of been you by any chance? I've never heard it anywhere else before

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
FGR Lad - who are you???? You are one egotistical idiot!!<p>How can you say we are **** after all our cup runs??!!! We'll see when we go up to the conference who is **** !!<p>Canvey 3 - 0 FGR<p>Come on you yellows!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
That was supposeto say S*HIT if you can't work it out!!

offline Rob_the_Saint

Rob_the_Saint
  • National Squad - 1st XI
All I would say to FGR PRAT is

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Let us see tomorrow who r the pratts shall we ? when the fat lady sings and your fat git of a Mananger sobs loads live on TV I hope<p>Then let him say the Conference does not matter hahahahahahahahaha thought NOT<p>I CAN NOT WAIT :-)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
piss off bald eagle you old twat, I bet you`re one of them old ******s who moans week in week out.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
yeah Merv the perv, I`ll be farting in your face next season.Gravesend are going up, you`ll have to go over to Southend if you want to see higher standard of footy than the ryman prem.HO Ho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus