Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

By mutual Agreement.

Smudge

Shame it was the highlight of my week listening to Kevin Raynor saying how unlucky they were and that they should not have lost every week :D on his video's

Ha ha me too Carthorse, always excuses as if no other team has the same problem.

At the end of last season when relegated and now 2nd from bottom in CCL its not surprising hes gone, but Rayners interview said in so many words that Guildford would win the CCL Premier at their first attempt,  then when they couldn't,  they were going for the Vase in another interview .... dream world !

Perhaps the money has dried up from them championship days!  ;)    

Ha ha me too Carthorse, always excuses as if no other team has the same problem.

At the end of last season when relegated and now 2nd from bottom in CCL its not surprising hes gone, but Rayners interview said in so many words that Guildford would win the CCL Premier at their first attempt,  then when they couldn't,  they were going for the Vase in another interview .... dream world !

Perhaps the money has dried up from them championship days!  ;)

I wouldn't say Kevin was a bad manager in any way shape or form,Guildford have done what football club committees have to do if results don't go their way,the buck stops with the manager and Kevin will understand that,it proves that the club is still progressive and want to try another man in charge of the team,as for his interviews i quite enjoyed them as i could relate to them and could tell he was at times uncomfortable,good luck to him wherever he resurfaces,its not easy managing at any level but when you get into this senior level it is so much harder than people understand imo

I wouldn't say Kevin was a bad manager in any way shape or form,Guildford have done what football club committees have to do if results don't go their way,the buck stops with the manager and Kevin will understand that,it proves that the club is still progressive and want to try another man in charge of the team,as for his interviews i quite enjoyed them as i could relate to them and could tell he was at times uncomfortable,good luck to him wherever he resurfaces,its not easy managing at any level but when you get into this senior level it is so much harder than people understand imo

I agree Duncs infact being a football manager at any level has its difficulties, time and effort.

All I am saying is that Rayner mentioned in his interview that they would win the CCL Premier this before pre-season, thats quite a statement as its proved to proved to be.  He shot himself in the foot in my opinion when other players and mangers hear what he had to say, thats the other team s team talk done ..... best left unsaid may have been the better option. 

It will be interestiung if Guildford get out of the mire they are in...  could it be the rise and fall....... we will have to wait and see, 'cos it appears that Hanworth are starting.to get their act together.  Could be a good scrap this relegation lark this season !

What about the Committee/Backroom staff ?

Have there been any changes because of the team management set-up ?

Just being nosey knowing long serving officials at the club.

Is it me ?  

But browsing thru' the Guildford website, there does not appear to be any thanks or best wishes to kevin Rayner for his hard work and efforts by Chairman Mark Redhead ...some hostility ?

So perhaps there is more than meets the eye here ?.... some ambiguity here me thinks !!!  

So did Rayner resign or was he sacked I ask???....Interesting ! :o .

Is it me ?  

But browsing thru' the Guildford website, there does not appear to be any thanks or best wishes to kevin Rayner for his hard work and efforts by Chairman Mark Redhead .

It's you.

Is it me ?  

But browsing thru' the Guildford website, there does not appear to be any thanks or best wishes to kevin Rayner for his hard work and efforts by Chairman Mark Redhead ...some hostility ?

So perhaps there is more than meets the eye here ?.... some ambiguity here me thinks !!!  

So did Rayner resign or was he sacked I ask???....Interesting ! :o .

Bad Guy,think you should change your name to BAD PENNY,always stirring the shit for others.I started this thread after reading on the Guildford website,where it stated that they had parted company by' MUTUAL AGREEMENT'.

Non League i,the new Management team have been involved with Guildford Youth sides for many years,so expect to see a lot of young Players representing Guildford from now on.

Bad Guy,think you should change your name to BAD PENNY,always stirring the shit for others.I started this thread after reading on the Guildford website,where it stated that they had parted company by' MUTUAL AGREEMENT'.

Non League i,the new Management team have been involved with Guildford Youth sides for many years,so expect to see a lot of young Players representing Guildford from now on.

Smudge, you of all people, that's calling the kettle black, and you of all people should not always believe whats written! You must love reading ''The Sun'' ;)  

Smudge, do you not agree tho' that in the Guildford Chairman's statement, there is no best wishes for the future nor any thanks given to Rayner for his help and what he's achieved ....which wasn't much I admit, but going back a few years he did and when Rayner left for Chipstead some nice comments were made by Guildford.... so 1 and 1 makes 3 in my opinion......... very strange !  Make of it what you will ... I have :o  !!!

maybe thats a positive move then. Theyve appointed people who know the club and its always positive to see youth given a chance. Hopefully the risk of using inexperienced management doesnt back fire on them.

A great start by the new Management team,I am sure you would agree,6-3 Victors away from home,at a team who has had a mean defence of late.Well done!!!!!

Archived