Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EAT YOUR WORDS MR KING

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>will you be off to FATTYS NIGHTCLUB to celebrate now<hr></blockquote><p>Last I heard, it's non existent, shows you just love p i s s i n g other clubs and not caring about your own if you didnt even hear if they lost | won | or drew, shows what a crap fan you are, with a crap team to go with it, think how many confernece teams we've beat this season, you dont think we'll survive there?! Bring me a life support machine!...... T W A T G O S U C K A S H E E P S C O C K, try SINGING next match, or even..... SUPPORTING?!

To Jeff King and all at CIFC.<p>Commiserations on today's results. As clearly pointed out on this forum Jeff King and his team are victims of their own success. It is obvious that FGR are green with envy at the achievements of CIFC, what have they got in their trophy cabinet? What a shame that subversive elements have been at work at such an important time, can't have helped the team morale. I am sure that Mr King will deal with it in the appropriate manner. Jeff King is to be commended for his sportsmanship towards Gravesend on their success on Essex Radio today.<p>Congratulations to CIFC on a great season. I long for the day when my club become victims of success rather than victims of having no funds and no home ground etc.<p>Essex Senior, here we come again!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO CANVEY, WE'RE ALL GOING TO CANVEY, LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA, WE'RE ALL GOING TO CANVEY, WE'RE ALL GOING TO CANVEY, LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA.

See you lot next year, shame you lost, would have prefered it if you had won 7-0 today, and stil hadn't gone up, hahaha.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO CANVEY, WE'RE.....

Hello Vic,<p>I was christened Town Crier by fellow Romford fans due to being a bit of a noisy sod at matches. I am 62 this year and my vocal chords are not what they used to be, thought the new handle was more appropriate. I thought it was time to practice being a mature gent ready for the OAP stage.<p>Hope all at CIFC soon get over the disappointing end to the season, I think I'll have a little bet on Canvey to win it next season. You couldn't have a better man than JK to get the team's heads up ready for the battle ahead.<p>Enjoy the close season, best wishes.

I would say that unless things change very dramatically at the Club your small bet could make you a lot of money.

We are a very resilient lot at CIFC, we have had to be, especially of recent, since our successes in competitions, most rival clubs have become very hateful toward us. We will live through it and come back even stronger next term. Great to converse with someone who doesn't want to bash our brains out!!

smile.gif" border="0

Thanks Vic,<p>There will always be jealousy I guess and as you know I don't like pointless abuse. I think at Romford there was an anti Canvey element but I think they've all deserted due to the continual crisis and lack of success on the playing front.

Prospects for Romford are looking better for next season and the Essex Senior League offers a chance to regroup. I don't think I'll make a pile from my little bet, I think the odds might be a bit short.<p>Cheers mate.

forest green,is`nt that obvious it`s like saying sky`s blue or farts smell, cause forest`s are green.as for us not going up you should be glad as that`s another team that won`t do a double over you next season.nigel spink`s should take a leaf out of nev southall and get between the stick`s again as he can`t manage a team.you survived by 7 point`s this season will it be less next?.i would rather finish 2nd in a league than nearly relegated,and as thing`s are your only 6 place`s above us,look`s like we`ll pass each other next term.

Hmm...I notice that some people have long memories. I speak on behalf of probably the majority of FGR supporters when I say that Canvey won the 2001 Trophy fair & square. What hurt was that we managed to keep our worst performance of the season bottled up for that one; had we put in a semi-decent performance it would have been a good game.<p>As for St Albans City, they still appear to be the ******s they always were...but I'm glad to see them back on their feet. Chips on their shoulder like they've been bitten by blue whales & bitterly jealous that their 'sleeping giant' is still in a coma. If they want to get really **** (oo-er) I should point out that their disallowed goals were clearly offside & I have the videos to prove it. Fair play to Benny Hill though, he's done a good job at Dagenham.<p>Still, at the end of the day it is Conference status that is the most important rather than cup competitions which are merely a distraction. Glos County Cup or Essex Senior Cup, they don't mean a lot in the scheme of things. Fact is, no matter what anyone says, FGR are the Conference team for 2002/3 & CIFC & SACFC are in the Ryman. Quite simple really. Anyway, best of luck to Canvey for next season....as for Saints.....