Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulation Colliers wood

It was calling the CW keeper a pie eater that did it for me, not much voice of reason there me thinks lol

Duncs he's not wrong,I love my pies,burgers,pizza,Chinese food,curry and doughnuts.his opinion from behind a silly name makes him a coward!

As the song says "I am what I am".

You are indeed what you are...as are we all. I may not take to your name either, but, as the name you so despise suggests, I defend your right to have it. A coward eh? Oh the barbs of such cruel words. I am distraught and heartbroken (and a user of irony that might go over the heads of some.) Good God, journeymen playing a game that some of us even PAY to watch...hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot over!

Duncs he's not wrong,I love my pies,burgers,pizza,Chinese food,curry and doughnuts.his opinion from behind a silly name makes him a coward!

Nice little assist for the 5th as well Pearcey.

Always been impressed with CWU when I've seen them this year. On their day I don't think there are many better strikers in this league than Mario & Eli.

Good luck in the next round.

News to me Chris!

For the last thirty years at least, the fourth round (last 32) has always been a National draw as South Park will testify when they went to Whitley Bay a couple of years back.

I would suggest you might want to avoid a trip to Consett as they appear to be very warm this year but it's all about the novelty at this stage and let's be honest, the northern guys usually end up winning it! (Sholing were technically a step four team so I don't count them).

I must admit, having been dumped out of the Vase rather comfortably by Lingfield earlier this season the result of 9-2 was a complete shock to me. There clearly must be a way / style of playing that team which we didn't find out, but Nogsy the tactical genius managed to do. 

Particularly pleased for Nogsy actually who I've known for years and not just through football either. Also to Chris C I hope you get a good draw.

Well done also to VOR for managing to kill the mood on a celebratory thread. Eloquent? maybe. Tactful? no.

That is what Steve Clark at the FA told us yesterday Rich!

What a pity that they have changed that! Still some good trips possible though.

Not that it concerns us at Epsom though, as we're back in the qualifiers next season :)

News to me Chris!

For the last thirty years at least, the fourth round (last 32) has always been a National draw as South Park will testify when they went to Whitley Bay a couple of years back.

I would suggest you might want to avoid a trip to Consett as they appear to be very warm this year but it's all about the novelty at this stage and let's be honest, the northern guys usually end up winning it! (Sholing were technically a step four team so I don't count them).

I must admit, having been dumped out of the Vase rather comfortably by Lingfield earlier this season the result of 9-2 was a complete shock to me. There clearly must be a way / style of playing that team which we didn't find out, but Nogsy the tactical genius managed to do. 

Particularly pleased for Nogsy actually who I've known for years and not just through football either. Also to Chris C I hope you get a good draw.

Well done also to VOR for managing to kill the mood on a celebratory thread. Eloquent? maybe. Tactful? no.

...and to you too...but then that's an opinion and we know how the forum mafia and their insular selves hate those, don't we?

I know this is 'off-topic'  Pearcey, but that song is regarded as a Gay-Anthem'