Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th December Fixtures

Went to Tooting Bec 1-4 Balham.

Decent game and 3G pitch very good.

Lights not great however!

Bloody cold too! :wacko:

Went to Tooting Bec 1-4 Balham.

Decent game and 3G pitch very good.

Lights not great however!

Bloody cold too! :wacko:

Await your match report!!!!!!!!!!

went to Ashford v Spelthorne not a bad game for the neutrals,Spelly didn't wake up untill they were 2 down but after the half time break looked a different outfit and started to show how good they can be,met me old mate Weebs and had a chat good to see you mate hope the hangovers better lol,Ashford have to quietly fancy themselves for the title,they are a well balanced team with a good mixture of youth and experience and  have the all important very good keeper.

Wouldn't say Sheerwater were in freefall myself

They

Put out a competitive side that we were perhaps fortunate to beat with two late goals

Got the game on when two others were off locally

Looked after us very well

It does seem strange that they can't stay in our league when they should be a great asset to the league in a short while

Others groundshare with no realistic or short term chance of own ground

Funny old game innit

AFC Croydon Athletic 3 Farleigh Rovers 0

Dominant win for the hosts, who were good value for their comfortable win. Plenty of full blooded challenges on show with maybe more earning yellow cards then really necessary.

The visitors rarely threatened and seemed out of sorts all round.

A thaw out in the bar at half time and a watchable game kept hypothermia at bay. The hosts might have tougher tests to come...but you can only beat what's in front of you, I suppose.

Top of league? You're 'aving a larf...A bit harsh maybe, but can't blame the Croydon tifosi for belting it out, can you?

Bedfont & Feltham 3 J.Lambe 50', K.Carder-Andrews 85', S.Sanders 87'

CB Hounslow United 1 B.Payne 92'

A poor first half but a much better second half :D

CB Hounslow United are a much improved team from last season but the team is on the small side they lack a a big keeper a strong/leader in centre midfield and a big strong forward but I do rate their striker S.Morris who was strangely subbed in the second half for O.Hunte who has to be the shortest player in the league?. The lively B.Vaughn tried his best to create something for CB Hounslow United but to no avail.

Bedfont & Feltham will want to finish higher in the league than their tenants and on what I have seem from them this season they should do just that and I see they are still in three cup competitions so lots still to play for. If they can keep hold of and keep Injury free the likes of J.Pinnock, K.Cader-Andrews, J.LambeJ.Ward, L.Graig and R.Anderson they should do well this season.

No M.Ward in the team line up for Bedfont & Feltham in the programe has he left the club?

Edited by Savagebee

AFC Croydon Athletic 3 Farleigh Rovers 0

Dominant win for the hosts, who were good value for their comfortable win. Plenty of full blooded challenges on show with maybe more earning yellow cards then really necessary.

The visitors rarely threatened and seemed out of sorts all round.

A thaw out in the bar at half time and a watchable game kept hypothermia at bay. The hosts might have tougher tests to come...but you can only beat what's in front of you, I suppose.

Top of league? You're 'aving a larf...A bit harsh maybe, but can't blame the Croydon tifosi for belting it out, can you?

Lights working yet?

Await your match report!!!!!!!!!!

Bec should have been 2 up before they took the lead with a fine volley from a pinpoint cross. Balham then clean through and fouled. Pen scored and red card. Bec should have been 2-1 up before Balham went up other end to lead and two further goals made for a deserved win yet flattering scoreline. Good quality players on show, esp 4 or 5 Balham youth players and their skipper is quality. Balham would be a good addition to CCL 1 IF THEY CAN SORT A GROUND OUT! :ph34r:

Tooting a year or two away I reckon but a stand going in I hear! Lights not great I have to say but adequate and as good as a couple of CCL clubs  :ph34r:

Edited by Chris Clapham

Weebs you still going mate ?[/quote

Srry mate just seen this message and you at the game cheers

And what we spoke about will be kept in house cheers mate

Spelly missed Paul Johnson and their centre half today and left the top lad isolated too often

Had chances but Tyler decent in goal for Ashford good chances for both and overall the best team just about won

2 young sides (except Russ, sorry mate ) that will do well and grow

Looks like Cove had a few too many over the Christmas period watching today!

Off the pace and beaten by a better team. Great performance from Farnham again today from a team that has been largely rebuilt from last year.

The neutral would struggle to see who was top and who was mid table.

Makes the top of the table very interesting too.

Looks like Cove had a few too many over the Christmas period watching today!

Off the pace and beaten by a better team. Great performance from Farnham again today from a team that has been largely rebuilt from last year.

The neutral would struggle to see who was top and who was mid table.

Makes the top of the table very interesting too.