Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th December Fixtures

Frimley 10 gotta go for his part in the net

Shit tackle leg breaker had to go

Cambo big strong and can play a bit my 3 to watch are still. Molsey / Cambo and Ashford

Shocked to see the demise of Frimley, finished 11 last season never lost 2 games in a row under previous manager and now 12 defeats in succession and topping discipline tables again. Camberley are strong and well organised again but in my opinion lacking the quality to win the league this season. Top 5 finish from what I saw yesterday.

The FA can use video evidence to rescind cautions and dismissals. My opinion they should use Trevor's excellent footage to administer further punishment on the perpetrators.

What is laughable is the 2 has run in from some distance and then kicked out at Bradders while on the floor surrounded by a number of other players. Even then the kicks are pathetic. How many times has that bloke been sent off this season? 3?

Would have only lit up the sky if they were, as pylons lying down in each corner.

Ta. Just curious as we have been given a youth game there on 12th January! 

Who was in goal for Camberley? Didn't look like Bradshaw.

Can't understand why Turkington was on the pitch when the physio was already on? He seemed to be more interested in arguing with the Frimley players than tending to his player.

Confirm that it was Bradders in goal and that Roo ran about 50 yds to administer the kicks at him whilst he was on the floor, sad really.

Wouldn't say Sheerwater were in freefall myself

They

Put out a competitive side that we were perhaps fortunate to beat with two late goals

Got the game on when two others were off locally

Looked after us very well

It does seem strange that they can't stay in our league when they should be a great asset to the league in a short while

Others groundshare with no realistic or short term chance of own ground

Funny old game innit

Quite so, Jeff.  It's a very strange old world !