Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th January Match Thread

Premier Division

Ashford Town v Epsom & Ewell

Bedfont Sports v Mole Valley SCR

Farnham Town v Badshot Lea

Frimley Green v Colliers Wood United

Guildford City v Cove

Hanworth Villa v Camberley Town

Hartley Wintney v Horley Town

Knaphill v Chertsey Town

Molesey v Spelthorne Sports

Westfield v Raynes Park Vale

Division 1

AFC Croydon Athletic v Alton Town 2pm

Ash United v Banstead Athletic

CB Hounslow United v Dorking

Chessington & Hook United v Staines Lammas

Cobham v Bedfont & Feltham 2pm

Eversley & California v Epsom Athletic

Farleigh Rovers v Worcester Park 2pm

Sandhurst Town v Sheerwater

Would expect with all the rain last night & this morning a few games will be off on Saturday.

The only hope is that tomorrow in general looks dry for the South, but come Saturday the rain arrives again !

Pitchwise, hoping to visit my stand out game :  Ashford v Epsom & Ewell

£8 to get in B.G.,Oh forgot you can use your CCL Pass.Thought you would of enjoyed a closer game to home,that is just as exciting Molesey v Spelthorne.

CCL pass, I wish, you got one going as you don't need it  ;) !

Firstly if I choose to go and watch a game of my choice and it costs £8.00 it has nothing to do with you.  By the way, who you watching Saturday to support CCL clubs ? :o

But really its not surprising Smudge, its gone straight over your head, as you don't read posts properly which I keep telling you.... my post mentions PITCHWISE as I would expect other games to be off Saturday, but usually along with Camberley and Chertsey, when the bad weather sets in, these are the grounds that appear to survive the weather and games go ahead....   yet I may change my mind  :P

CCL pass, I wish, you got one going as you don't need it  ;) !

Firstly if I choose to go and watch a game of my choice and it costs £8.00 it has nothing to do with you.  By the way, who you watching Saturday to support CCL clubs ? :o

But really its not surprising Smudge, its gone straight over your head, as you don't read posts properly which I keep telling you.... my post mentions PITCHWISE as I would expect other games to be off Saturday, but usually along with Camberley and Chertsey, when the bad weather sets in, these are the grounds that appear to survive the weather and games go ahead....   yet I may change my mind  :P

Why so angry? Did escapist leisure get serious and nobody bother to let all but the special people know?