Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th January Match Thread

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Ascot United v Colliers Wood United

Premier Division

Ashford Town v Westfield

Bedfont Sports v Hanworth Villa

Cove v Badshot Lea

Epsom & Ewell v Farnham Town

Horley Town v Windsor

Mole Valley SCR v Chertsey Town

Molesey v Frimley Green

Raynes Park Vale v Hartley Wintney

Spelthorne Sports v Knaphill

Division 1

AFC Croydon Athletic v Sandhurst Town

Ash United v Cobham

Banstead Athletic v Staines Lammas

Bedfont & Feltham v Dorking

Farleigh Rovers v Alton Town 2pm

Sheerwater v Chessington & Hook United 2pm

Worcester Park v Eversley & California 2pm

Isn't there a race meeting at Ascot this Saturday? Oh, and good luck to everyone at CWUFC.

There is starting at 12.40pm. Only on the round course (National Hunt) and not the straight mile where the ground is..

I have spoken to Ascot this morning and they are fully expecting the game to go ahead despite an overnight frost forecast and a -1 temperature.

I am leaving early in the morning (I have a meeting in the area in the morning) so I would not be able to update on here anyway.

Fingers crossed.

Good luck to Wood and especially to Cobham on their belated return to action (hope it's not aborted again this week).

Just had a chat with Ken Reed who has asked me to thank you for your kind wishes Nosher.  :)

I have spoken to Ascot this morning and they are fully expecting the game to go ahead despite an overnight frost forecast and a -1 temperature.

I am leaving early in the morning (I have a meeting in the area in the morning) so I would not be able to update on here anyway.

Fingers crossed.

See you tomorrow then Chris.

Fingers crossed.

I'm not sure how busy Ascot gets these days but there is a horse race meeting there tomorrow as well

Best of Luck to Colliers Wood,Chris are you appearing on the Morning Line.Interestingly Ascot last 6 games have gone LWLWLW,lets hope they keep up the sequence.Another fact ex Salts player Alex Rodrigues has been an ever present this season for Ascot.Colliers Wood are a generous 3/1 with Betvictor,fill your boots.

Chris

Just to advise pitch all ok and no problems expected tomorrow at Ascot Utd FC.

The meeting at Ascot is the main jump meeting they have, so will be busy but the first race starts around 12.40, and not close to the football ground.

Thanks Tony. I did speak to Mark Gittoes this morning and he advised the same. Not seen you for a while!