Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th January Match Thread

Would be nice to see a few ccl forum fans there supporting the wood . we'll do our best for tony,noggsy and all the good people involved at colliers wood as £2000 goes along way.

From the players point of view we want to go to wembley

Villa website says their game at Bedfont has been called off by match referee.

Our pitch was inspected by our local referee half an hour ago and passed fit for the Frimley game.

News of planned pitch inspections would be welcome. I don't fancy trekking around the M25 just to turn round and come back home.

Your name tells it all,pick up the phone and enquire would be the easiest answer.Fellow posters will be wiping your backside if they aren't careful.

Thats good 

Villa website says their game at Bedfont has been called off by match referee.

Our pitch was inspected by our local referee half an hour ago and passed fit for the Frimley game.

Thats good we had -6 hear last night but we are 20 miles away I did think it might be off,cheers for letting everyone know

Your name tells it all,pick up the phone and enquire would be the easiest answer.Fellow posters will be wiping your backside if they aren't careful.

Do you expect everyone going to a CCL game today to phone every club? I have already been in touch with Horley Town via Twitter and had a reply. If the game is called off at least I have a chance of taking in an alternative fixture in order that I don't have a wasted journey. Meanwhile, Smudge will be tucked up in his warden controlled retirement complex thinking of more bollox to spout while still forgetting to concede that he accused me incorrectly about the set up at Croydon.