Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maidstone 2 Hx 0

cup of tea

Played ok but unfortunately couldn't get the ball in the back of the net. Sam Mott had a tremendous game. If you look at the ground and facilities that Maidstone have got then you can see how hard it is to compete with a team like that. Maidstone clinical in their finishing. Again credit to their fans in the bar afterwards, friendly bunch.

hard to tell who was what end of the table today, class outfit are Maidstone but we gave it a go and they know it, little bit more finesse in front of goal and cut out the silly errors at the back, big blow losing Alex but the show must go on 

Yes we are looking a decent team, we just need to take the chances we make (or those our opponents make for us).

Maidstone were professional and could go on to win the league.

We should be grateful that all those around us lost today.

Some big games coming up, some of which are against those teams.

Never a disgrace to lose to a top side,the gate shows that we are a side well thought of by their fans.

Reading their forum they seem to think with a top goalscorer we would be up the top challenging but we have a top goalscorer in Tuohy but that injury seems to have taken its toll last year but I'm confident he will become once again the lethal striker he was,sometimes just needs a tap in or a small run to get it going again but we do have other great strikers and they are capable too.

I missed the game as I had nipper today and she didn't want to go footy grrrr

Thought we played pretty well in spells. Certainly better than we did when they came to Aveley in September. If George and Kieran can form a partnership over the next couple of games then that would bode well.

I just wish, oh wish, there was a way we could cut out the silly mistakes. Oh and no more short corners. I don't think I've seen one work all season.

Archived