Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ha Ha Ha

John Crawshaw - You continue to walk and talk sideways don't you. By condoning the type of messages to the likes of the Pillock, you are infact worse, if that is possible.

You do, in=fact have an obsession with Canvey FC you cannot keep of this forum, I would say that you have posted on here more than any other.

You speal out the same rubbish each time you come on here; for your own sake 'Go see a shrink' you need to speak to one to sort out that scatty head of yours.

Ha, ha, ha, what a sore loser you are Vic, as for your last paragraph pots and kettles spring to mind, just look at some of the drivel you've come out with, look at your latest waffle, walk and talk sideways, what the hell is that all about?

No I don't have an obsession with Canvey, I have posted very few times prior to last weekend, the fact is you just don't like the truth do you?

In non-league circles there is usually no more than a friendly rivalry between clubs, have you ever wondered why Canvey are the most hated club in the Ryman? And don't tell me its got anything to do with jealousy!

And who are you to be calling people pillocks, have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean at least with Merv you can have some banter and a bit of reasoned debate but with you its just total garbage, I'll treat any further postings from you with the contempt they deserve, go and speak to JK, its hard to think of two people more deserving of each other!!

John Crawshaw - You bore me to tears, thats why. You repeat the same old garbage each time you come on here(sideways), get a life, think of something new.

Jeff King is a great manager and he doesn't deserve the rubbish you throw at him.

This a Canvey FC forum and I will stand in defence of anyone associated with Canvey FC, when they are being slagged by someone of your calibre chum!!

I would say its you that doesn't like critisism, you come on here, throw yours around and expect us not to defend ourselfs, your having a laugh!!

Dear John Crawshaw.<p>As has already been explained to you countless times before, this board is for the benefit of the supporters of CIFC. As such they should be allowed to write as they please whether you agree with it or not.

To the best of my knowledge none of the regular writers to this board go on any other teams boards with the express aim of slagging off the said team.

The so called supporters who do write garbage on other teams boards are classified as TWATS.

The regular writers to this board have made it quite clear to you that your views are offensive to them. So I have a remedy. Instead of upsetting people on this site why not pop down to our clubhouse where I for one will be very happy to listen to your gripes. You need not wait untill next season to come down as the club will be open every Thursday night throughout the summer.

Very much looking forward to meeting you, John , because I know that deep down your not really a TWAT.

Vic, I'm glad I bore you to tears because at least you'll know the effect you have on everyone else! I see you couldn't explain why your wonderful team are despised throughout the Ryman and beyond (FGR), or what the hell sideways is supposed to mean, but don't bother now I've read as much of your drivel as I can take in one day!

Thor, where do these ridiculous names come from, get it right it has not been explained to me before that this board is for fans of CIFC because that is not the case, there is such a thing as free speech in this country, you can't reserve a board just for JK's fans, few that they are, do remind what was the crowd at your last home game against Sutton?

If the regulars on this board find my views offensive it just goes to show that they don't like the truth, as I said before you lot were quick to dish it out after the game at Stonebridge Rd but you sure don't like getting it back do you?

Needless to say I won't be taking up your kind offer to visit your clubhouse I really do have better things to do, watching paint dry for one thing!

Like the FGR fan and so many others I really have had all I can take so you'll be pleased to know that this will be my last posting for the time being at least, just one more thing could one of you give a message to your manager!

Cheer up Jeffrey King,

Oh what can it mean,

To a fat Essex bxxtard,

And a xxxx football teeeeeaaaaaammmm!!!

Ha ha ha ha couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU A KENT IN BRED OR JUST A MUPPET.I BET YOU ONLY SAW HALF YOUR GAMES THIS SEASON.I MYSELF MISSED 5 GAMES IN TOTAL AND 2 OF THOSE WERE COS I HAD TO WORK.YOUR PROBABLY THE GISSER THAT TELLS HIS MATES HE GAVE HIS BIRD A GOOD SEEING TO BUT ONLY LASTS 2 SHUNT`S.I HOPE YOU CATCH VD AND YOUR BALLS TURN GREEN(PROBABLY ARE ALREADY).AS YOU SEE NO HARD FEELINGS BUT I HOPE WE GET YOU IN A CUP NEXT YEAR AND TEAR YOUR HEADS OFF.MUST GO CAN`T WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON YOU .

what a twat.. maybe the bit that says CANVEY ISLAND may have given you a subtle hint.. by all means go on and on and on about canvey as much as you want (and you seem to want to a lot) but use the isthmian board or the board of whatever club it is that you support..your are welcome to your views but after a while they are as boring as 'listening to paint dry' farewell till the next time you need your canvey fix

Just one last one, I promise, I just had to reply to this ******** calling itself Davec, no complaints about its drivel I wouldn't expect anything else, but what I really cannot believe is that it missed a couple of games because of work, are we really expected to believe that somebody actually pays money for the pleasure of this ********* company? I've heard it all know, he even makes Vic sound intresting and I know the club are desperate for fans but surely they don't need to stoop this low?

Thats all folks!!!!!!!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John Crawshaw:

<strong>Just one last one, I promise...</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Oh no. What are we to do? A target a mile wide and totally stupid. Gone? Forever? (One can hope).

Not being funny but all the other teams dont get two runner up spots in as many yeas. GNFC were lucky and where did you finish last year. So enjoy the conference for one year. Because the way you played us at your place you might just beat Burton Albion.

mr crenshaw don't worry mate

for you to be labeled an inbred shows what these mongrals are about

as to be called an inbred by a gypsy shows exactly what kind of a plum this prat is! <p>long live north kent

we are going up and you are staying down. FULL STOP. <p>we are better than you!!<p>our town is better

better supported

better team

better bloody everything <p>i hope your island floods

mr crenshaw don't worry mate

for you to be labeled an inbred shows what these mongrals are about

as to be called an inbred by a gypsy shows exactly what kind of a plum this prat is! <p>long live north kent

we are going up and you are staying down. FULL STOP. <p>we are better than you!!<p>our town is better

better supported

better team

better bloody everything <p>i hope your island floods

maybe not but its cause we don't live on a wind swept baron caravan site

squeling like a pig!?!?!?

what are you on???<p>i suppose its better than looking like one!

like all your women do!! including your wife!!

its barren not baron.. spelling mistakes are by the by but that is just completly the wrong word.

squealing like a pig was a probably slightly over subtle reference to the film deliverance..

you assume i am married with no prior information to confirm this..

all my women? i dont actually own any women

are we going to do this all day again untill you stomp off at about 3.30 sulking and rambling on about steaming piss?