Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ha Ha Ha

sorry i leave at 3:30 every day but unlike you i have a life!

are you actually sick enough to enjoy that scene in delieverance in fact you canvey boys remind me of that inbred

and you so typically essex think that all the women chase you and you are a player

where in fact the majority of you look like wild boars!

i'm going back to work you sad dick and i'll be back later

wont the caretaker let you stay after the school shuts? bk to work my [****!!****] bk to history lessons more like...

to correct yet more of your misconceptions, when did i say i enjoyed the scene i was merely inferring that you would be in it.. whats a player ? a cigerette? no i do not think women chase me why did you think that?

wild boars??? lets hope you never get to go big game hunting

you'll be back later ooohh im scared your cutting wit and incisive delivery fill me with terror... or is it your uncanny ability to spew out a totally unrelated insult everytime you can sneak to the library to use the school p.c. speak to you at break time

well GNFC we are gypsy's and inbred? wot about your ground. Is that a toilet or a shed? Well that must be the disapointment of the conference. And at least Margate are pride of Kent. Enjoy ya Gravesend slums.

for your info canv

i work in london and am sitting in front of a g4 mac! enough bout me but to imply i'm at school is about as good as you can come up with as i wouldn't be suprised if you go to school yourself the amount you bloody harp on about it!

now essex scum the thing is this and that is we in n.kent(thameside) HATE essex and to get a victory over some flash boys is sweet as you all think your so good so we will rub it in your faces!!!! you deserve it and walk into a pub in g/end with a canvey shirt on and you would be dealt with

Where do Canvey get these clowns from? We now have some muppet calling itself Dazza who tells how he bravely walked into a Gravesend pub (you notice he doesn't name the pub!) with a Canvey shirt on, presumably then his alarm clock went off and it was time to get up and get ready for school!

Get a life you sad little dreamer!

Even more astonishing he calls Gravesend a poorly supported team, well look at the facts muppet:

Canvey v Sutton att 808

Gravesend v Borehamwood att 1,844

Aldershot v St Albans att 1,637

So who is the poorly supported team you muppet?

If you'll excuse me I'm off to another message board now for some intelligent discussion.

Trouble is Vic, he keeps promising to go away but he is not a man of his word. As long ago as 24th December he promised us a terrific Christmas present when he said, <p>“I hope that explains things, most of the other postings I won't dignify with a reply.” <p>But he did reply, on the same day. “Frenchy, just a final few words, as this is in danger of becoming a bit boring now. Anyway if you'll excuse me now I'm off to drink a bit of the christmas spirit.”<p>Was he really gone? No, he was back on 6th January with, “Goodbye to both of you!” Goodbye we all echoed. For four days only. <p>10th January we had more empty promises, “Canfan, I had said previously that I'd made my last posting but as your message is directed at me it would be rude of me to ignore it.” SHAME!<p>But he blamed us! “Fair point and in normal circumstances my argument would have been summarised in a few postings but when certain other people keep digging up old ground again............” Summarised? He doesn’t know the meaning of the word.<p>Whatever you do, don’t believe John Crawshaw’s promises, especially when he says (10th January), “Last word I promise.” Liar! He was back within the hour with, “I've said all I have to say about the club.”<p>Then a couple of months of silence. Bliss. But he came back with more empty promises on 29th April, “Just one last one, I promise… Thats all folks!!!!!!!” <p>I almost fell for that one but on 30th we had, “If you'll excuse me I'm off to another message board now for some intelligent discussion.”<p>If only.

Vic, you are the pillock, nothing constructive just the same tripe over and over again!

Merv, if you really went to the trouble of trawling back through all those messages well, you really should try and get out more!

Yes I didn't keep to what I said but I could hardly let that drivel from dazza go unanswered could I? Though I wouldn't be suprised to find out that you two were pals of his!

Oh and I did find a more intelligent debate, on this site as well, I think the fact that you two weren't involved might have had something to do with it!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John Crawshaw:

<strong>Merv, if you really went to the trouble of trawling back through all those messages well, you really should try and get out more!</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I didn't. I got one of my secrataries to do it for me. Needed two to read all your messages on a shift basis, when one felt nauseous, the other one took over.<p>But you are a liar aren't you? You did make all thos empty promises. But don't worry, having a Canvey fixation is nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike your other habit, this one won't make you blind.

Secrataries doing your dirty work now Merv, things must be looking up, now you'll be able to get out more and who knows you might be the next JK and with your pal Vic as your assistant, hey presto, Essex league here we come!

Am I a liar? Well let me put it this way I'm not going to engage in the endless *** for tat drivel that you and your pals seem to enjoy but if I see something that I don't agree with I'll say so, you see thats the idea of message boards although some people seem to think they can spout whatever drivel they like and nobodys allowed to respond to it. Oh and is dazza a friend of yours? You never said.

I can assure you I don't have a fixation about Canvey though you seem to have a fixation about my postings, strange hobby but at least its better than hanging round on street corners and unlike your other habit it won't send you blind, ha ha ha! Don't give up the day job just yet, assuming you have one!

As you quite rightly said I have indeed posted on another thread, your fixation is getting serious isn't it? The thread is entitled 'why did Canvey not get promoted' and quite an intresting debate it is too, though no doubt you and your pals will soon be on it and reduce it to the usual drivel.

well i did walk in to that pub near your ground. I had a Canvey shirt on to. And was i dealt with, no i dont think so. So your fans hate essex well at your ground we run the show. It was all quiet from your poorly supported team. Enjoy your school, oh sorry work!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally copied by John Crawshaw from Merv's previous posting and masquerading it as his own:

<strong>...and unlike your other habit it won't send you blind, ha ha ha!</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Come on John, I know you admire my literary wit, but don't quote my own wisecracks back at me. And then laugh as if you just thought of it yourself. You might be limp writsed, but your previous postings don't suggest you are weak brained (allegedly).

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John Crawshaw:

<strong>I'm not going to engage in the endless *** for tat drivel that you and your pals seem to enjoy...</strong><hr></blockquote><p>But you do, that's my point. You go on and on and on and on... and always have done. You promise to go away on one thread and then limp back on another. You're not a man of your word. Is that a Kentish thing?<p>You'll mention the admission prices at Park Lane again soon. You've done it in 19 different messages going right back to last December 16th (want one of my secretaries to dig them all out and quote them?) and I'm willing to bet you dig it out again soon. Like a dog with a bone, you just can't let go which moves your postings out of the Premier League of banter and into the Southend and District Sunday League of tosh.<p>Having said that, you're still good sport and Vic and I always enjoy toying with you.

you total p*icks

canvey give it so much for such a POORLY supported team.

as john rightly pointed out the recent attendance figures speak volumes

in the end of the day we might not have as much money but we will fight have a great spirit and a history oh and also a character<p>but you boys have none of that in fact your town/island(whatever it is???) is not really worth talking about just like the fake flash twats from essex