Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quiz night

Eastside Urchin

I see the next quiz night is on Friday 20th February.

Pretty sure it's the same rules and details as per usual,if someone could confirm full details that would be great,will pin it.

Gutted I'm missing it as in suffolk for my mates 40th but am sure my mum will have a table.

Quiz master is your very own Colin Mcbride so should be very entertaining night.

Shall be there

Remind me how much, trying to drum up a team

Ta Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Me , Joan and two of her mate's, wonder whether the four of us can join a table to form an eightsome

Some of you may know that I've been contributing to the Alfie Lund fund.

Young Alfie suffers from MECP2 duplication syndrome.

No, I'd never heard of it before but it means he cannot walk nor speak and is liable to have a shortened life expectancy.

His dad, Mark, has been creating a fund raising scheme by making a 'chain' of football scarves, shirts and flags etc. So far it's about three miles in length and he takes it around various grounds, was at Sittingbourne recently. He's also featured on radio and television up north.

I'm going to Southport when he visits there on 8th March,so if any body would like to contribute items I'll willingly take them with me.

What a smashing evening, thanks to everyone who contributed.

Colin, I think you've missed your vocation, would've made a great stand-up comedian.

Archived