Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dixon Return For Boston??

FF News

Kyle Dixon could be set for a surprise return to Boston United in time to face Stockport County on Saturday.

The Notts County midfielder enjoyed a successful loan spell with the Pilgrims earlier this season.

After that ended, he joined Conference Premier side AFC Telford United on loan until the end of the season.

However, it appears Dixon (pictured) is poised to leave the Bucks after manager Steve Kittrick claimed that the player is unhappy and wanted to return to Boston.

"The chances are he will be back at Boston," said United manager Greene. "There are just a few things to sort out. You can call a player back after 28 days, which is up on Thursday.

"Then if Notts County cancel his contract, he can then come to us as a permanent player. He won't be able to come to us on loan again, but he can come to us as a permanent player.

"We're trying to get that resolved by the weekend."

In an interview with BBC Radio Shropshire last week, Kittrick said: "He rang me on Sunday and told me that because he's not playing he wants to go back to Boston.

"That's what you've got to manage sometimes, immaturity in a player.

"I don't want a player that doesn't want to be at Telford."

www.bostontarget.co.uk

Source

Archived