Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

any similarities??

A few years back, Aldershot were promoted to the Ryman League Premier after going through the lower divisions with relative speed.<p>We were all forced to listen as they were gonna win this, and they were gonna win that, and how they'll be in Football League within two years.<p>Well time proved them wrong and the mouthy Shots have had to shut up a little bit after wiping the egg of their smug faces. <p>Now... which not-so-smug-now team from Essex does that remind anyone of??

i can see a common thread where we both get the pleasure of fans from semi brankrupt never has beens bleating on relentlessly about how [****!!****] we are whilst trying to arrange a float for the local canival to drum up local intrest due to a total lack of er.. local intrest.. will you be on the float? can we come and throw cans of cider at you?

Err... Carnival idea was nothing to do with me. And I distance myself from it too. Nor can-throwing either actually!<p>I'm more into throwing parties on a Saturday night when everyone's favourite smug-boys fail again to reach the conference.<p>Haven;t had much to cheer about at Clarence Park this season, but Saturday's result at Braintree certainly made up for that!!

im pleased we have made your season..

im pleased your club will be around next year..

im pleased you may be in a position soon to mount a credible challenge..

im pleased you throw parties instead of cans..

im pleased you liven up our board with your almost witty but slightly custard pieish jibes..

i am pleased you have as little work to do as me at the moment