Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GAMES OFF 31st Jan.

Smudge

Knaphill v Badshot Lea definitely on,after a bit of hard  work by the Groundstaff and volunteers.What happened to the good old days when a dusting of snow,or maybe a puddle or 2 was never a problem.Everyone has either got Lazy,or have become over protectionists.Epsom Ath have a genuine excuse,the Fire Brigade flooded their pitch,whilst putting out the Fire.Do any clubs have water pumps,I ask myself,or even a few buckets of sand?

Knaphill v Badshot Lea definitely on,after a bit of hard  work by the Groundstaff and volunteers.What happened to the good old days when a dusting of snow,or maybe a puddle or 2 was never a problem.Everyone has either got Lazy,or have become over protectionists.

Spot On :top:

Update as at 12.30

Sadly the majority are OFF

It is easier to list the ones that are still ON or at least where as at 12.30 I have not been advised of a postponement.  They are:

Prem

Ashford  v  Colliers Wood United (as at midday pitch was fine with no standing water, so will be on unless the heavens open between now and kick-off)
Frimley Green  v  Hanworth Villa
Hartley Wintney  v  Guildford City
Div One
AFC Croydon  v  Bedfont & Feltham
Sheerwater  v  Eversley & California

There is still time of course for further postponements so best check before travel.