Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BTFC V Upminster

Video highlights: http://billericaytownfc.wix.com/fans#!hornchurchhome/cuth

Enfield Town away on Saturday.

Whyteleafe at home on Monday.

I think I've got the correct fixtures on my site.

Must admit from my viewpoint it looked like Affy had overrun the ball but the photographer who was there said the keeper definitely caught Affy and it should have been a pen. the supporters behind the goal (maybe slightly biased...) also said it was a foul and penalty.

The ref had to give something and looks like he made a mistake but although it was a bad one for us I can see why he gave it the way he did.

Affy definitely overran the ball, but the keeper definitely caught him .

so in that respect I can understand the pen not being given (rightly or wrongly)

the decision to hand out a yellow card though, was one of the worst decisions ive seen all season.

having watched the highlights I was hoping to see the 'dive' and yellow card incident.

what happened James, did you miss it?

Excellent question.

I got the incident, Rich and I watched it back whilst the ref was busy accusing Affy of cheating.  When it came to putting the video together the clip had gone.

Archived