Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games in hand

Barry Proudfoot

Win our games in hand on the teams above us, and we'll be 6th just 4 points off the Met Police in 5th (presuming Met Police win their next two games)

Still all to play for

The main site is still set up for last week.

Valid point, followed by a childish response!

Our official website is the hub for information for anyone looking on the internet. Having this upto date and correct is vital for building our attendances again. So i cant understand the childish response, this is for the good of the club nothing else!!

Mondays game doesnt even appear on the next up advert or the fixture list. Saturday i didnt see anything about mondays game around the club, things like this will help boost our attendances and make new lodge busy.

We have a GOOD base of support, if you take 150 (very generous) away from saturdays attendance for west ham/southend/groundhoppers etc that leaves us 160 BILLERICAY fans/supporters. Its about working on that and building upon it!

Well... It isn't interactive and on the face of it wouldn't help that we have a fixture next week following the win BUT if I had known I would've put Something about the possibility of the fixture in the news page....

.... But alas I was told on Monday evening before ko....

Archived