Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Contrary to current rumours.......

Big J R

There is no truth that I have passed on to that big pitch in the sky, nor joined the board of Dorking Wanderers OR Horsham Y.M.C.A.

Yes folks  -  I'm back.  (hears distant groans in the background.)

The truth of the matter is that we have had serious computer problems in this house, resulting in great expense and up-grading.

My ISP is now different, so any of you that want my details, please pm me.  One of the problems was that I have lost ALL my contact details, so it'll take time to get back up to date.

Please excuse me, but I must return to the absolutely fascinating Cobham F.C. thread.  I must admit it's making very interesting reading, and far be it for me to comment........

I see you've been watching "24 hours in Police Custody", Peter !!

I wish I had a quid for ever time I've heard that two-liner.

I'm sorry to be a real pain, but after experiencing serious problems between my ISP and the e-mail service I have used for years, I have had to change my method of sending and receiving mail.  This meant nearly an hours telephone conversation with my ISP to resolve the situation, thankfully, a free phone call.

Any of you that have my e-mail address which remains the same, ending in

.......01.plus.com

please send me a quick e-mail so I can start rebuilding my address book.

Archived