Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

any thoughts

Jab_n17

now I know the Maidstone game is a few weeks away but I personally think it will be all ticket and possibly be segregated due to the beer throwing culture that seems to have materialized there along with the other 'so called' banter that goes on between rival fans.  If all ticket which I'm sure it will be how will the 300 tickets or so be distributed to the Margate fans?  

We are struggling to get 500 now at home games so not sure if we would need 500 to be hones.

oh ye of little faith, guarantee this will be the game of the season not only for us supporters but the stay at homes and impartial supporters.   Top of the table clash with arguably the two best teams in this league playing on the ground footie rather than hoof and hope footie of the Kinnear era. BRING IT ON :)

In my opinion every game there should be segregated, as there is no elevation round the sides and barely any behind each goal. I remember they did it at AFC Wimbledon, and although it was a bit frustrating not being able to stand where you want, you still saw the game with no problem.

Also there was more security this time and bag searching outside the ground. It didn't feel so much like non-league but I guess with crowds like they get they don't have much of a choice.

In my opinion every game there should be segregated, as there is no elevation round the sides and barely any behind each goal. I remember they did it at AFC Wimbledon, and although it was a bit frustrating not being able to stand where you want, you still saw the game with no problem.

Also there was more security this time and bag searching outside the ground. It didn't feel so much like non-league but I guess with crowds like they get they don't have much of a choice.

sure it will be for the Margate game.....it's ok supporters giving each other stick but with the emotion, the beer kicking in and the score not what one set of supporters want it's gets a bit feisty with a few, then the problems start.... 

Archived