Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Have a great Day!!!!!!!!!!1

Smudge

2 of our respected posters on this Forum will celebrate today for different reasons.

Firstly Voice of Reason Celebrates his 53 Birthday,have a great day.

Secondly Mewcenary will be Celebrating his appointment on International Duty at Bisham Abbey for the England U/17 v France U/17 Womens  Friendly,so for different reasons,it will be a Special Day for both of them.

I am sure you would all like to wish them well.

My sincere congratulations to you both.

Especially Tris, who must know by now my very strong views on promoting and supporting ladies/girls football.

2 of our respected posters on this Forum will celebrate today for different reasons.

Firstly Voice of Reason Celebrates his 53 Birthday,have a great day.

Secondly Mewcenary will be Celebrating his appointment on International Duty at Bisham Abbey for the England U/17 v France U/17 Womens  Friendly,so for different reasons,it will be a Special Day for both of them.

I am sure you would all like to wish them well.

More than one VOR...how scary is that? This one's a mere whippersnapper at 49!

Thanks Smudge and JR.  A great honour to receive the appointment and a very enjoyable day out.  Ex-CCFL referee Jason Connolly (since promoted to Level 3) was the referee for the game, and with Amadou Jallow on the other line, it was a 'clean sweep' for those that are either currently or have been involved in the league.

England won 11-10 on the practice penalty shoot-out after the match too!

Archived