Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gulls fans urged to wear yellow in Trophy bid

FF News

Torquay United welcome Wrexham to the Launa Windows Stadium for tomorrow’s FA Trophy Semi-Final Second Leg and have proclaimed it a day for the supporters.

Manager Chris Hargreaves has tasted some huge occasions as a player in the famous Yellow shirt and sharing that emotion with his squad is a massive incentive.

“It will be a decent crowd and we’ve had some good atmospheres this season,” said Hargreaves. “The game with FC United of Manchester was fantastic and we know what to expect on that front.

“It is a massive boost when you look out at a sea of Yellow and the fans have been great for us this season. We know they want success and I want that for them.

“I’ve played in some really good games here as a player and it’s a magnificent feeling when the fans are with you on those occasions. I want to tell the players the fans are with them because that gives them confidence.”

Source: www.torquayunited.com

Source

Archived