Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vics swoop to sign Krou

FF News

Northwich Victoria have added another new face to their squad after announcing the arrival of Cedric Krou.

Cedric, 23 - began his career at F.C United Of Manchester of the Evo-Stik NPL Premier Division, then took in a spell at fellow Evo-Stik NPL Club, Trafford F.C. A spell at Ramsbottom United followed, when now Salford City F.C boss Anthony Johnson signed him up in January 2014 - and a successful time was had; seeing Cedric win promotion with the Rams' to the Evo-Stik NPL Premier Division via a heart-stopping play-off final win away to Bamber Bridge F.C in April 2014.

Krou commented It's gone really well since I signed I feel really happy that I am playing for this team and the lads are great and have made me feel really welcome especially before, and after the game today.

I am already enjoying being coached by the manager, (Jim Gannon) and I hope to learn more and make more progress under him, along with the team moving forward"

Source: www.www.northwichvics.co.uk

Source

Archived