Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th March Match Thread

Lammas 0-1 Alton Town

Not very good today, should of had the game wrapped up in the first twenty minutes, but after that we didn't look like scoring and missed a penalty.

Molesey 0 Badshot Lea 1

A somewhat grumpy affair, especially in the first half. The hosts rode their luck with some fortunate escapes after bad clearances from between the sticks, but were beaten by a decent performance from the visitors.

Far too much squaring up to one another, although when two Molesey players collide and they're given a free kick for it, you've got to laugh.

Good to get a game in post monsoon season, which we can hopefully  be put behind us now!

I have put a somewhat jovial post on the now near defunct Windsor Forum on this site Rother.

We await your full match report with baited breath !!

Didn't go today I'm afraid - what with son in County Champs (swimming) and Reading in the FA Cup, just too many things to squeeze in so I decided on the ones that didn't require me to be driving in different directions at the same time.

No complaints with our defeat at Horley today. Got what we deserved really. Not good enough. Move on - home to Camberley Tuesday.

Same as that.

We were poor so fair play to Raynes Park Vale for nicking the win. Bad day at the office. That's behind us now - we move on to Westfield away on Tuesday.

Spelly 2-2 Wood - Report here - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunited1874/301423/Matches/report/5691024

One little moan. I sent the programme info TWICE yet there was no Wood team in the issue.

Said they didn't receive it  :ph34r:

Nice set up at Spelly I thought. I had been to the youth game there earlier in the season but avoided the bar.

Great social club and the players bolted the post match curry down.

Had fun watching some of the cricket lads cutting the overgrown square

Our match report v Cove is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN144.html

We weren't very good in the first half and deservedly trailed, but the second half was much improved and I think that by the end we deserved a draw.

I still think Camberley and Molesey are better teams but results-wise it turned out to be a good day for Cove in the end.

Horley Town 2 Westfield 0

Our first win of 2015 not that good a performence but a win and a clean sheet. Went in front after seven minutes through defender Jack P still one nil at half time, then Westfield had a player sent off. We continued to push foward and Ashley N scored goal number two, shame we have a break now with no midweek game and no Saturday game.