Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best of Luck to Ashford Town (middx)

Smudge

Tonight Ashford Town travel to Merstham FC's Moatside ground to contest the Semi Final of the prestigious Surrey Senior Cup,I am sure all members of this Forum,would wish them well.KO 7.45 pm.They have put in a magnificent performance,so far in this competition.One more giant killing would be nice.

Nice one, Smudge. Thanks. It'll be an intriguing match.

Three reasons why Merstham could win - home advantage, good home form, having an excellent season pushing for promotion to the Ryman Premier.

Three reasons why Ashford could win - better away form than home form, already beaten two higher levels sides away in the competition, team talk allegedly written already by Merstham's manager!    :lol:

Something tells me the other semi-final could be a feisty local derby!

Yeah Molesey have done well also in reaching the semis,gone a bit under the radar on this forum.Agreed their tie v Not Police will not be for the faint hearted,have 2 CCL Sides from ever reached this stage of this Competition?

Good luck to Ashford from me.

I have many memories of going to Merstham.  Some good, and regretably, some bad !

Archived