Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday/Wednesday 10th/11th fixtures.

Smudge

Tuesday 10th March

Molesey v Cove

Mole Valley v Farnham

Hartley Wintney v Guildford City

Raynes Park Vale v Epsom and Ewell

Spelthorne Sports v Windsor

Westfield v Camberley Town

Div 1

Chessington and Hook v Staines Lammas

SOUTHER COMBINATION CUP

Bedfont and Feltham v Walton Casuals

Old Hamptonians v Worcester Park @hanworth villa fc

Wednesday 11th March

PREMIER CUP

Colliers Wood v Badshot Lea

Div 1

Epsom Ath v Sandhurst Town

Some cracking Premiership matches on Tuesday,and lets hope the rain stays away as Chalky Lane is scheduled to host 2 games in 2 days,cam miracles happen?

Latest

Merstham 2-3 Ashford

Molesey 1-2 Cove

Hartley 0-5 Guildford 

RPV 0-1 Epsom & E

Chessy 1-1 Lammas

Westfield 2-0  Cambo 

Spelly 2-1 Windsor

SCR 0-0 Farnham 

I will continually update this page as long as I can

Edited by Chris Clapham

Merstham 4-3 Ashford (0-3 at HT)

Molesey 2-2 Cove

Hartley 0-5 Guildford FT

RPV 0-2 Epsom & E

Chessy 1-2 Lammas

Westfield 2-0  Cambo FT

Spelly 2-1 Windsor

SCR 1-0 Farnham 

Edited by Chris Clapham

Merstham 4-3 Ashford FT (0-3 at HT)

Molesey 3-2 Cove FT

Hartley 0-5 Guildford FT

RPV 0-2 Epsom & E FT

Chessy 1-4 Lammas FT

Westfield 2-0  Cambo FT

Spelly 2-1 Windsor FT

SCR 1-0 Farnham FT

Bedfont & Feltham 1-0 Walton Casuals FT

Edited by Chris Clapham

What a performance from Westfield tonight !! A great result against Camberley who were still smarting from their weekend loss.

Westfield were a different team to the 11 who lost 2-0 at Horley only 3 days ago. Both teams battled hard and from a spectators point of view, it was a pretty even matched performance. Westfield went one up after Camberley Keeper Bradshaw made what looked like a terrific save, only to see the linesman flag that the ball had crossed the line. Westfield and Camberley both continued to give it their all and Camberley came close to the equalizer, only to see the Westfield keeper make two superb saves to deny them. Westfield then applied the pressure and secured the win with a well worked goal. Congratulations to both teams for 90 minutes of great entertainment, it is a shame that someone has to walk away losers after such a game but I wish Camberley all the very best for the rest of the season.On a final note, I would like to congratulate the officials tonight for a superb performance. The ref and his assistants were extremely professional and sensible in letting the game flow and not stopping play for silly challenges etc. All round a top class performance from both teams and the officials..... Thank You for 90 minutes of quality entertainment !!!!

Spelthorne Sports are another team I wouldn't want to watch every week offering little more than big humps forward but then that's a pretty good way to beat Windsor at the moment.

Their 2 goals came from a silly penalty and a corner our keeper waved at when seemingly under little pressure.

Excellent at the back they charged down numerous shots and looked well organised and with a decent keeper (their 5th of the season apparently) who made one fantastic save and otherwise generally solid.

Too much petulance from Windsor for my liking with a poor example set by our captain who gets mouthier by the week. Our best player was Yaw Opoku-Berchie fresh out of the U18s who is lightning fast and plays some intelligence. Final ball wasn't great but most of our good work came from him on the left wing.

Saving ourselves for the cups!!

What a performance from Westfield tonight !! A great result against Camberley who were still smarting from their weekend loss.

Westfield were a different team to the 11 who lost 2-0 at Horley only 3 days ago. Both teams battled hard and from a spectators point of view, it was a pretty even matched performance. Westfield went one up after Camberley Keeper Bradshaw made what looked like a terrific save, only to see the linesman flag that the ball had crossed the line. Westfield and Camberley both continued to give it their all and Camberley came close to the equalizer, only to see the Westfield keeper make two superb saves to deny them. Westfield then applied the pressure and secured the win with a well worked goal. Congratulations to both teams for 90 minutes of great entertainment, it is a shame that someone has to walk away losers after such a game but I wish Camberley all the very best for the rest of the season.On a final note, I would like to congratulate the officials tonight for a superb performance. The ref and his assistants were extremely professional and sensible in letting the game flow and not stopping play for silly challenges etc. All round a top class performance from both teams and the officials..... Thank You for 90 minutes of quality entertainment !!!!

Have to say that the officials really enjoyed the match as well

Cheers Jellybean.

You'll have to say hello next time you're at one of our games.

As you say, we couldn't have been any different to the side that lost to Horley on Saturday, although take nothing away from Horley as they deserved the win.

Good luck to Camberley for the rest of the season.

Chessington 1-4 Lammas

1-1 with 4 mins to go of the 90, we we're looking tired and go and score 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of the game, two a piece from Adam Turner and Paul Burrows.

Chessington should of had a penalty in the second half though.

Would like to say that we was very well looked after by the Chessington committee there, good luck to them for the rest of the season.

UTL.

Edited by ellers

Bedfont and Feltham 1 (L.Craig) Walton Casuals 0

A great team performance from Bedfont & Feltham who deserved the win and you could not tell who was the higher ranked team yesterday.

With that bunch of players Walton Casuals FC could well be playing in the CCL next season at times some of them just didn't look interested.

Ward and Pinnock were superb at the back for Bedfont & Feltham and to be honest all eleven of the Bedfont & Feltham players gave 110% yesterday. Lambe upfront was a handful all the game and L.Craig pulled the strings on the right and Sayeed was a little workhorse in the midfield. Nice to see Vanterpool back in midfield where he belongs.

Always enjoy my visits to Bedfont & Feltham FC they seem to have made a great choice in the manager who seems to be taking the club in the right direction.

Bedfont and Feltham 1 (L.Craig) Walton Casuals 0

A great team performance from Bedfont & Feltham who deserved the win and you could not tell who was the higher ranked team yesterday.

With that bunch of players Walton Casuals FC could well be playing in the CCL next season at times some of them just didn't look interested.

Ward and Pinnock were superb at the back for Bedfont & Feltham and to be honest all eleven of the Bedfont & Feltham players gave 110% yesterday. Lambe upfront was a handful all the game and L.Craig pulled the strings on the right and Sayeed was a little workhorse in the midfield. Nice to see Vanterpool back in midfield where he belongs.

Always enjoy my visits to Bedfont & Feltham FC they seem to have made a great choice in the manager who seems to be taking the club in the right direction.

Thanks for your kind words SB

Was a great game to watch last night and totally agree with you, at times it looked like the WC players just didn't want to be there. especially Billy Dunn in centre mid for them, age old story of a senior club thinking they just need to turn up in order to win not realising that the majority of our players have or should be playing higher then they are. But Luke Craig has 15 goals this season now, even he is shocked with that total LOL. Onwards and Upwards.

anyhow CB Hounslow in the semi final should be interesting.

Up Next this Saturday we host Staines Lammas 3pm kick off

Our match report from the win at Raynes Patk Vale is here:

http://www.eefconlin....uk/LCN145.html

I thought we played well last night and scored two great goals. A third was wrongly disallowed for a non-existent handball where the assistant guessed even though he had no view and that would have been a fairer result.

We had another sending off near the end, both decisions were arguable, judging by the reactions of the players. However, apart from a low free kick hitting our post in the final minutes they only had one other chance really just before HT.

If Camberley couldn't get past Raynes Park on Saturday then right now I'm concerned for them, especially after their loss at Westfield yesterday. Looks like Molesey are now favourites again and the weather is improving now so they should catch up rapidly.

That said, I wasn't too impressed with Cove on Saturday, yet Molesey were trailing them for a long time yesterday before getting through. Fair play though, they managed to get there before the final whistle, which was all that really mattered.

I said on Saturday before the RPV game that I felt the next couple of weeks could be crucial.  what has happened since isnt exactly how I hoped it would go however despite losing our last two it could have been a whole lot worse.

Reckon Ashford may be quietly chuckling to themselves though.

For me Molesey's to lose ;)

Kroons you owe me a jug when I see you next.where was yiu last night?

Sorry mate I guess I do.

rarely do Tuesday games mate as it is my night of football.  In saying that I was actually at football meeting !!

at times it looked like the WC players just didn't want to be there. especially Billy Dunn in centre mid for them, age old story of a senior club thinking they just need to turn up in order to win not realising that the majority of our players have or should be playing higher then they are. But Luke Craig has 15 goals this season now, even he is shocked with that total LOL. Onwards and Upwards.

Yes Billy Dunns attitude was terrible in the second half why they didn't sub him I will never know. He looked a decent player at times in the first half and it was a good little battle between Dunn and Craig which Craig easily and clearly won. Craig is a class player I would love to see him get 20+ goals this season always enjoy watching him play and i wasn't sure about him playing out on the right but the manager has got it spot on as the goals are flowing in for him at the moment. Ward is a rock at the back and never gives less than 110%.

Bedfont & Feltham FC are 3rd in the league and still in two cups it could be a great season for the club.

Luke Craig is a quality footballer, great trainer and a very clever player, plus he's a good coach who I feel can go a long way in the game coaching.

With his ability he could and should be scoring 15-20 goals a season.

Top lad Luke keep it up mate.