Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hello

Just thought I'd pop over and say hello. laugh.gif

I was looking forward to visiting your ground last time, but the weather had other ideas lol. I've heard theres no chance of a repeat?

I was one of those few Notts fans who huddled in the corner of Priestfield at the 5th attempt. Don't think I've ever been so cold lol!

How many of your squad from that game are left? Who should we be looking out for?

I must admit we seem to have a jinx when we appear on Sky. I don't think we've won live on Sky TV and I'm a bit worried about Saturday lol.

See you all Saturday.

There's only a few left from last time - Matt Lee, Francis Duku, Rob Owen & Justin Skinner - we are up a division since then so obviously there have been a lot of personnel changes.

Should be no chance of a repeat of the waterlogging problems, as that fiasco resulted in the club getting the experts in at the end of the season to improve the drainage and relay the pitch!

As for your Sky TV jinx - long may it continue! lol

Enjoy your visit!

Quote:
MHL said:
How many are you bringing NCFC?
Did you enjoy the Bridge against CFC? You had good support there.

I had a great day out at Stamford Bridge. I don't think we'll bring more than 300 down, at the moment anyway. With all due respect to Gravesend you aren't really the type of club thats going to get our fans pulses racing and with it being on TV......

Quote:
MHL said:As a fan of football I hope things get sorted out for County financially. Best of luck there.

I've just heard that it should be all sorted out for tommorow lunch time, so we may be in party mood on Saturday. Try not to ruin it for us lol wink.gif