Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hampton and Richmond 2 HX 1

cup of tea

Not sure what to say. Hampton were poor, we were worse. Ref had a good game. Well done to H & R. We're not making it easy for ourselves , that's three six pointers out of four we lost.

Still out of the relegation zone , think it's going to be close down the bottom. Onwards to Tuesday against one of the top sides on the division.

I thought actually Hampton were a reasonable side. I've heard they added to their squad and that must have helped. Despite that, we were not good enough and needed to do more to get a result towards the end. Our heads can't go down, we have to fight to the last minute in every game. I think missing any key player will hinder our chances of winning games, so the rest must pull together and play as a team, closing down the opposition as much as possible. They seemed to have a fair amount of time on the ball.

Hopefully we can put in a good performance at Margate.

The Harrow game is massive.

looks like we will have to win every home game  now i think its 4 from 5   to go down   we have lost the chance to  bring others like lewes  and hampton  in the mix , looking at the last few away games going to  be tough to get  much from them margate ,hendon ,tonbridge ( could be the chance of 3pts ) enfield  (draw)  and met police   .... cup final saturday  for sure COYU

Archived