Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

24th/25th/26th, March

Some decent young players at Bedfont Sports,therin lies the problem,6 represented Middlesex County in the National County Final.They are riding high in the Ryman Youth League,still in the Grant McClellan Cup,although they have lost their last 7 in the CCL Premier,maybe they think 39 points will not get them relegated,as they never the same team 2 games on the trot.They have in Darryl Saunders one of the best young prospects,I have seen in years yet he was on Ryman Youth duty,the night before for the U/18 side.Bedfonts record when he has played 12 wins 2 draws,6 losses.seems youth sides take priority over over first team,selection wise for me.Just hope they have not taken a risk,as losing becomes a habit,like winning.

Giving the best young 'uns  game time v keeping everyone happy when you've the luxury of a senior squad to choose from. It's a problem some who struggle to have bums on seats on the bench at all for first team games would love to have, I suspect.

FT - Surrey Elite League Cup Semi Final @ Wibbandune

Ripley Village 2-0 Yateley United

Ripley play Horsley in the final

Sutton U18 beat Farnham U18 4-1

Edited by Chris Clapham

Smudge

Agree with u 100pct

Tail wagging the dog

Gonna help nick out with a player or two but youth cannot win games at this level