Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday

Jab_n17

Not going to name a whole starting 11 for the Gravestone game but I would love to see Zac start for this one.  He's not had a good season as in with goals, injuries, etc but I think he would like to prove a point to both Margate and Maidstone supporters after all the criticism he has endured since he departed Maidstone last season, so I feel he would be defiantly be up for this game......any thoughts ????

He hasnt been exactly up for it so far this season so why should he start now!

Exactly. If you had all the neagative comments about the size of your wage packet, lack of effort, lack of skill etc etc etc. would you turn up? I certainly would not.

glad TB reads my posts   ;)  but he's smarter then me he played Zac the game before to 'warm him up' get a few goals and a confidence boast ready for Saturday and bet he's in the starting eleven

not only the excitement of the Gravestone game but now the discussion of who's going to be the 'starting' strikers.... IMO i'll think he'll start so I go back to my original post...... any other views from the fans who use this site ? or maybe the Facebook peeps could 'dip' in here with a comment or two

didn't see the game on tuesday-but 'over the moon' that Attwood had a really good game.

we all have our favourite players-but just the same,i thought some of  the comments about attwood  were unnecessarily harsh.

agree he may not have had the greatest of seasons, but in his 20 minute cameos (mainly out wide) always done ok imo .

lets not forget he did particularly well at maidstone last season-so must have something about him.

late in the day-but maybe just maybe he can turn into a sensation in next 7 (hopefully 9 games

not sure who i would like to see most get the 95th minute winner in the play off final-attwood or mitchell nelson ? 

.funny old game 

I wouldnt be surprised to see Zac start either... I thought he had a terrific game on Tuesday night and would surely relish playing against his old team?

Nice problem to have though for a change. If we can pinch the 3 points on Saturday and win games in hand, dont forget it will only then be a point in it. Stranger things have happened in football.

Keep the faith.

I would like to see him start (don't think TB will play him from start ,and arguably Moss will be also chomping at the bit ).

not based on what i did not see on tuesday, but simply because i think attwood  is much  better player than many have given him credit for.

that given- moss is probably a bit better still,and you can't play Fred,Zac and moss in one team,without compromising midfield.

difficult one

surely if a player plays well the previous game should he not start the next game? ok arguably he's not had a great season but he maybe coming into some form as the player he was last season, be it a bit late but if he's putting the ball in the net and takes us into spitting distance of Gravestone i'll take that please.....

I really do not know whether i would go for moss or attwood against maidstone.

from TB's article-it looks like it will be attwood.

that given-widening this out a bit-i don't think it is about playing the best players at all.

I think its about playing the best team-those players who fit most comfortably into the formation the manager wants to play, (as long as that formation suits the players you have )

at many clubs-the 'best players' are subs, because the team is better with other players.

between moss and attwood-how long is a bit of string ?

what you don't do is mess around with a system that works to accommodate everyone.

thats where so many mangers come unstuck-they try and keep everyone happy by playing them.

a good manager will keep the non playing players happy through their man management abilities (a rare find in a football manager but TB is ok at it-most of the more senior managers are ).

Archived