Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate 5 Hx 1

cup of tea

Glad to get that game out of the way.

To be honest, we just got blown away before half time.

Pace, Power, Movement - Margate had all of these in the first half.

We were certainly there as an attacking force but we just got carved open at the other end.

Second half was much better for us, we missed a couple of sitters and did get a goal back but it always looked as though Margate could score though.

Callum Chafer - not an easy game for a debut but he pulled off some cracking saves in the second half and couldn't do anything about the late goal. Credit to him for that.

Have dropped a couple of places but got a nasty game out of the way in the process.

Just to cap the night off, got diverted onto the M20 because of roadworks, the M20 also had roadworks and there were roadworks at the tunnel part of the Dartford crossing. Lovely!

Massive game Saturday.

Just seen the highlights on Margate tv.

They just look big and powerful and it looked like first half we just struggled to compete.

From the highlights in the second half it looked much better but for some poor finishing it may have been a closer score line but it's one game out the way that I guess most of us in reality thought would be a struggle.

The way the players look like they reacted second half bodes well at least showing some fight for Saturday.

I was actually going tonight until my 2pm from Stansted got delayed to 5pm

Archived