Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

28th March details

Smudge

Bedfont 0-3 Windsor.

Workmanlike, nothing particularly inspiring but another 16 yo given a debut as a late sub, a lad whose Grandad played for Windsor & Eton 50 years ago for £5 a week and was there to see the game.

We will need to be better on Tuesday in the Cup semi against Camberley. Mind you, by the sound of it, so will they.

Bring it on.

Bedfont 0-3 Windsor.

Workmanlike, nothing particularly inspiring but another 16 yo given a debut as a late sub, a lad whose Grandad played for Windsor & Eton 50 years ago for £5 a week and was there to see the game.

We will need to be better on Tuesday in the Cup semi against Camberley. Mind you, by the sound of it, so will they.

Bring it on.

Wasn't Mr Kelly was it ?

I am thinking of changing to be a Windsor fan as the football is always so pleasing on the eye and they all play for buttons :)

3 points at this stage of the season is far more important than the performance,ask the teams at the top and the bottom what they want most,I wouldn't care if we were outplayed for 89 minutes and 59 seconds if we won 1 0,Camberley are still in with a chance of taking the title so their style of play has worked for them and will probably work in the leagues immediately above the CCL Prem, if they go up that is.

11 minutes...... Trevor !!

I am not even going to try to find out how you got that much in !

.....AND 24 seconds, Kroons.  ENJOY

New to the forum but been following for an age. Aspire to reach the dizzy heights of the obvious wisdom of the likes of Duncs , BJR and Smudge but what the hell does AFC Croydon Ath beat we don't mind to lose Dorking mean . Help me learn !

Welcome to the Fun-Factory, Giggler.

Regarding Peters, (Smudger), comments, you really have to know the history behind Dorking F.C.

It goes back a very long way, winning court cases and eventually coming under complete new ownership.

The board and the football management team never expected to romp to the top of Division 1 after losing their home ground and having to completely re-vamp the club.

At an initial meeting, I well remember a senior board member saying that somewhere halfway up the division in the first season would suit everyone fine.  O.K., we're a little below half way at present but time will tell.

I hope you like 'banter', coz you can get a lot of it on here from ceratin people.  No Names  -  No Pack Drill.

Wasn't Mr Kelly was it ?

I am thinking of changing to be a Windsor fan as the football is always so pleasing on the eye and they all play for buttons :)

No, Mr Barnett.

I'm sure Micky will be delighted with his new nickname.

No, it was Young Mr Barnett. And Grandad Barnett who played 50 years ago.

And Micky's new nickname....?

Come on, keep up! ;)

(Young Mr Kelly had come on a few minutes earlier... didn't your scout tell you all this?)

Edited by Rother

11 minutes Trevor !!

I am not even going to try to find out how you got that much in !

Apparently he fell asleep with his finger on the record button

Lol

Our match report is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN149.html

VOR got it pretty much right in his summary. We were fairly comfortable and dealt with Guildford reasonably well. For a team that had won four in a row and were advertising how young many of them were, I expected that we would be closed down a lot more than we were and after the first ten minutes felt that we would be able to find space. Right now Kyle Hough is flying and has 14 goals in nine games, eight of which he has scored in. Also, now has 29 in 28 and is chasing Ashley Nadesan for the top spot on the League list. Not bad considering he didn't score in his first 12 games of the season!

Strangely although the first half contained little to write about compared to the second, which got really stretched towards the end, there were more goals in that period. Funny old game!

Thanks BJR. Cleared it all up. As someone new to the area having been abroad for several years I need to get to grips with this level of Football again and need a team to follow. Dorking came to mind purely because of the unusual comments.

Whereabouts do you live ??